PHOTOSPEAKS

Olajumoke’s story keeps getting interesting!

Olajumoke The Bread Seller Gets Fully Furnished Luxury Apartment, Featured On CNN 3
Olajumoke, her hubby and Sijibomi Ogundele CEO Sujimoto company.

She’s just been offered a fully furnished luxury apartment in Lagos courtesy of the Sijibomi Ogundele-led real estate company, Sujimoto.

The offer also comes with a fully sponsored education for Olajumoke and her family.

In the last 5 days, since she moved from photo bombing Tinie Tempah’s shoot to gracing the cover of Thisday Style magazine, Olajumoke has signed a new deal with modelling agency, Few Models, she’s been signed on as a brand ambassador by Payporte, and she’s had her incredible story written on many international media including CNN, Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, The Independent, Telegraph and more.

RELATED: Jumoke The Agege Bread Seller Featured On Huffington Post

READ CNN’s Feature on Olajumoke Below:

It’s a classic case of being in the right place at the right time. A young street seller oblivious to the scene ahead, her wares perched atop her head, photobombed a shoot and in that split second her life changed forever.

Jumoke Orisaguna is a mother of two who used to walk the streets of Lagos selling bread. Originally a hairstylist from Osun State, south west Nigeria, she was struggling to make ends meet, and left her husband and two children in their home town to become a street vendor in the economic capital.
Working from 2:30pm to 11:00pm selling bread, Jumoke would make less than $20 each day –with a profit of around $1.

Now she’s about to become a top model; signed to a modeling agency and gaining international fame and prominence.

Renowned Nigerian photographer TY Bello is behind the change in Jumoke’s fortunes. TY was photographing UK popstar Tinie Tempah when Jumoke walked into shot.

‘She seemed a little confused,’ says Bello. ‘Some people were asking her to walk past really quickly, others were asking her to stay, she was just in limbo. I said ‘is it ok to take your photograph?’ And she nodded ok.’

‘I didn’t think I made a great image,’ Bello says, but once she posted the shots on social media, interest in Jumoke exploded.

‘When the photographs landed for the first time on social media, everyone immediately thought she was a model,’ Bello explains.

‘No one believed she just walked past. It occurred to me that if everyone thought she should be a model then maybe she should be one, then the search for her began.’

A contract with Few Models followed and soon Jumoke’s face will appear on billboards after landing a lucrative contract.

Speaking On her future: Jumoke said:

‘I never expected this would ever happen to me,’ says the erstwhile bread seller. ‘My friends have told me they saw me on the TV and they are really happy. My parents cannot believe their own child can become such a success. They are all so happy.’

Now the mum of two has been given a scholarship to complete her education, and a bank has offered to pay for schooling for her two children, aged five and one, until university age.

‘Everyone connected with the story because everybody has dreams,’ argues Bello. ‘This is a very tough time in my country… Everyone is looking for that magical break… I think this is definitely divine because the way people have connected with it is just phenomenal. It’s a phenomenal story.’

ALSO READ: Jumoke The Agege Bread Seller Covers Thisday Style, Lands Modelling Contract And Internship. Read Her Story

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” - Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” – Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him - Sophia Momodu

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him – Sophia Momodu

Unregistered Tiger Nut Drinks Caused Lagos Cholera Outbreak, Death Toll Rises To 24
Health12 hours ago

Sister Of Abuja Cab Driver Accused By Daniella Peters Denies Kidnap Allegations [Video]

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Fubara Appoints Wodo To Replace Wike’s Ally Awuse As Chairman Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Council
Politics16 hours ago

Dammy Krane Continues 'Murder' Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

Dammy Krane Continues ‘Murder’ Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja - BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja – BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja
Metro1 day ago

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger - Joe Igbokwe

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger – Joe Igbokwe

"They Tried To Stop Davido, Chioma’s Wedding But God’s Will Happened" - Cubana Chief Priest [Video]

“They Tried To Stop Davido, Chioma’s Wedding But God’s Will Happened” – Cubana Chief Priest [Video]

The Engagement Ring I Gave Chioma Can Buy 3 Rolls Royce - Davido Brags [Video]

The Engagement Ring I Gave Chioma Can Buy 3 Rolls Royce – Davido Brags [Video]

"I’ll Never Be A 50/50 Man" – IK Osakioduwa Says He'll Never Split Bill With His Wife [Video]

“I’ll Never Be A 50/50 Man” – IK Osakioduwa Says He’ll Never Split Bill With His Wife [Video]

Kano Government Orders Bayero's Eviction From Mini Palace, Demolition Of Building

Kano Government Orders Bayero’s Eviction From Mini Palace, Demolition Of Building

Jaywon Tackles Ayra Starr And Her Supporters For Disrespectful Use Of Their Photo

Bianca Censori Goes Topless In Suspenders For Dinner With Kanye West [Photos]

Bianca Censori Goes Topless In Suspenders For Dinner With Kanye West [Photos]

Kanayo Accuses Angel Unigwe And Her Mother Of Contract Breach, Threatens Disruptions [Video]

“I Have Only 10 Years Left To Look Beautiful” – Kim Kardashian