According to stories by his cousins, the young man got home after the act and started complaining of his neck swelling up. He woke up the next morning with his lips swollen.
He was taken to the hospital, where the doctors ran some tests and told him he ate the pussy of girl with an untreated STD.
“My cousin ate some girl in the plaza p**y and woke up like this. He said the doctor said who ever he gave ‘MouthAction’ too has a very severe sexually transmitted disease that hasn’t been treated in years. My cousin’s throat is also swollen. My cousin says when he gets better he is going to expose her because he could have died. Fellas be careful out there.”