Celebrities

Lady Gaga took to Twitter to urge anyone suffering from mental health issues to seek help after the death her friend Rick Genest.

Canadian Rick Genest, 32, was found dead on Wednesday after apparently killing himself at his apartment in Montreal.

Genest earned the moniker Zombie Boy for having bone and organ tattoos inked all over his body, including skull features on his face.

He starred in Lady Gaga’s music video for Born This Way that was released in February 2011.

Lady Gaga Has Urged Anyone Suffering From Mental Health Issues To Seek Help After The Death Of Her Friend -Tattooed Model Zombie Boy 3

‘The suicide of friend Rick Genest, Zombie Boy is beyond devastating. We have to work harder to change the culture, bring Mental Health to the forefront and erase the stigma that we can’t talk about it. ‘If you are suffering, call a friend or family today. We must save each other,’ the singer tweeted to her roughly 77 million followers on Twitter.

Click to comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News1 day ago