“It Won’t Be The First Time I Will Lose Election” – Buhari Speaks On Losing Presidential Election

"It Won’t Be The First Time I Will Lose Election" - Buhari Speaks On Losing Presidential Election 3

President Muhammadu Buhari said that if he eventually loses the forthcoming presidential election, it will not be the first time of him losing elections.

President Buhari said this while speaking at the town hall meeting in Abuja on Wednesday, January 16, 2019, when he was asked if he would concede defeat if he loses the election.

He, however, said it was impossible for him to lose because of the great reception he has continued to receive across the country during his reelection campaigns.

When he was asked whether he will quit office if he is defeated in the election, Buhari said:

“That wouldn’t be the first time I lose election. I tried in 2003, and I was in court for 30 months; 2007, I was in court for 18 months; 2011, I was in court for eight months. And I went up to the Supreme Court.

“The third time, I said, ‘God dey,’ and the fourth time, God and technology came ‎in, the PVC and card readers, you know, the opposition took it for granted.”

"Don’t Allow Anybody Drag You Into Politics" – Akpabio Tells Davido During Courtesy Visit

“Don’t Allow Anybody Drag You Into Politics” – Akpabio Tells Davido During Courtesy Visit

Spyro Reveals Why He Would Never Be In The Same Room With BBNaija Star, Nengi

Spyro Reveals Why He Would Never Be In The Same Room With BBNaija Star, Nengi

Emdee Tiamiyu Reportedly Deported Back To Nigeria By UK Government

Emdee Tiamiyu Reportedly Deported Back To Nigeria By UK Government

Liverpool Confirms Arne Slot Will Replace Jurgen Klopp As Head Coach

Liverpool Confirms Arne Slot Will Replace Jurgen Klopp As Head Coach

Former Labour Minister, Ajibola Afonja Is Dead
News17 hours ago

Former Labour Minister, Ajibola Afonja Is Dead

Kehinde Wiley Reacts As Joseph Awuah-Darko Accuses Him Of Sexual Assault

Kehinde Wiley Reacts As Joseph Awuah-Darko Accuses Him Of Sexual Assault

Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu’s Fresh Bail Request, Removal From DSS Custody
News20 hours ago

Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu’s Fresh Bail Request, Removal From DSS Custody

"If There’s More, Confess In Advance” – Bovi Advices Diddy After He Apologized For Assaulting Cassie

“If There’s More, Confess In Advance” – Bovi Advices Diddy After He Apologized For Assaulting Cassie

"I'll Retire As Young Billionaire" - BBNaija Ka3na Brags As She Sales Her Property $900 Million

“I’ll Retire As Young Billionaire” – BBNaija Ka3na Brags As She Sales Her Property $900 Million

Jaywon Slams People Who Are 'Judging' Diddy For Assaulting His Ex-Girlfriend Cassie

Jaywon Slams People Who Are ‘Judging’ Diddy For Assaulting His Ex-Girlfriend Cassie

Iran’s President Ebrahim Raisi, Foreign Minister, 7 Others Confirmed Dead In Helicopter Crash
World News1 day ago

Caroline Danjuma Addresses Oritsefemi's Claim That She Was Married To Davido’s Late Friend Tagbo

Caroline Danjuma Addresses Oritsefemi’s Claim That She Was Married To Davido’s Late Friend Tagbo

“I Will Never Marry A Man Who Can’t Afford A Cook” BBNaija's Doyin David [Video]

“I Will Never Marry A Man Who Can’t Afford A Cook” – BBNaija’s Doyin David [Video]

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Caught On Camera Beating, Kicking His Ex-Girlfriend, Cassie Ventura [Video]

Sean ”Diddy” Combs apologises after horrific video of him assaulting ex girlfriend Cassie goes viral

Christian Malanga Dead as Government forces foil coup in Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) 4
World News2 days ago

“I've Collected My Glory Back” – Portable Jubilates As His Former Manager, Stelliza Dies In Car Accident [Video]

“I’ve Collected My Glory Back” – Portable Jubilates As His Former Manager, Stelliza Dies In Car Accident [Video]

Iran President Ebrahim Raisi Feared Dead as helicopter crashes and is yet to be found 5

Fans Request Refund Of $50,000 Donations After Korra Obidi Travelled To Hawaii For Vacation

I’m A Godfather To Wizkid, Davido And Burna Boy – Oritsefemi [Video]

I’m A Godfather To Wizkid, Davido And Burna Boy – Oritsefemi [Video]

Oritsefemi Blames Caroline Danjuma For Making Him Marry His Ex-Wife, Nabila Fash [Video]