Categories: News

Pastor Lukau Who ‘Raised Man From Dead’ Finally Confesses The Truth [Video]

South African Pastor Alph Lukau of Alleluia Ministries who appeared in the viral video of him ‘resurrecting’ a man who was in a coffin has confessed the truth behind the incident.

Pastor Lukau claimed in a viral video that he raised a dead man who the relatives were on their way to bury in South Africa. The video shows Lukau speaking in tongue, he shouted “rise up” to a man lying in a coffin who then jerks upright to cheers from worshippers.

After the dead man in the coffin came back to life, Pastor Lukau then said:

“Can you see what happened? This man died since Friday, he was in the mortuary,” Lukau said to loud cheers and applause during Sunday service. “This is a sign that no matter what the devil’s done it is over. Devil, I told you wherever I find you I will kick you.

The video has caused many people across the globe to have cast doubt on the veracity of the said resurrection, leaving the man of God with no integrity to boast of.

Amidst backlash of the said resurrection, three funeral parlours – Kings & Queens, Black Phoenix, and Kingdom Blue – sued Pastor Lukau for performing a distasteful ‘resurrection’ publicity stunt.

But, Speaking to Gauteng broadcaster Power FM’ on Saturday, Pastor Lukau Who has stirred reactions online over the video said he was busy with a sermon on Sunday when he was interrupted and told that a person in a coffin had been brought to the church.

He, however, apologized for deceiving the public, adding that the man was alive when he arrived at the church in Johannesburg, South Africa. He said:

“Before entering the premises of the church, the coffin began to shake, meaning the person was alive.

“I am not sure why the man was brought to me. We were in the house of God and I’m just a pastor serving in the house of the Lord.

“I think that they brought the person to church because they believed that God had the ability to resurrect the person.

“But still our brother was alive even before he was brought to church and we really apologize for not telling the truth to congregation and everyone in the first place.”

Tobias Sylvester

Tobias Sylvester is the news editor for Kanyi Daily News and is based in Lagos. Contact Tobias at editor@kanyidaily.com. Got a confidential tip? Submit it here

Recent Posts

Military Retirees Protest Delayed Pension Adjustments In Abuja

Retired military personnel on Wednesday protested in Abuja over “non-implementation of consequential adjustments to their…

11 minutes ago

“I Never Cheated On Bella” – BBNaija’s Sheggz Confirms Breakup

Former Big Brother Naija housemate Segun Olusemo, popularly known as Sheggz, has confirmed that his…

1 hour ago

Atiku Is Too Old To Contest 2027 Election, He’s Like Biden – Ayo Fayose

Former Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose said ex+Vice President Atiku Abubakar is too old to…

2 hours ago

Daddy Freeze Distances Himself From KC Luxury After Arrest Over Cocaine Possession

Media personality Daddy Freeze has denied having any personal relationship with Afolabi Kazeem Michael, popularly…

3 hours ago

Angelique Kidjo Becomes First African Musician To Get Hollywood Star

Beninese music legend Angélique Kidjo has made history by becoming the first African musician and…

5 hours ago

Akpabio, Dangote Called Me To Delete My Tweets During Osun Election — Davido

Afrobeats singer David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has revealed that some of Nigeria’s influential…

7 hours ago