“Please Stop Calling Me” – Millionaire Changes His Mind, After Putting Up His Virgin Daughter For ‘Sale’

"Please Stop Calling Me" - Millionaire Changes His Mind, After Putting Up His Virgin Daughter For 'Sale' 7

A Thai father who promised £240,000 to the man who marries his daughter has scrapped plans for a tournament where suitors would compete for her hand – after too many applied.

Multi-millionaire farm owner Anont Rotthong, from Chumphon province, southern Thailand, took the matter of his Karnsita’s future into his own hands with his ‘offer’.

But since then, 10,000 men have come forward hoping to marry 26-year-old Karnsita.

Mr Rotthong, 58, who owns a prosperous durian fruit farm, instantly dismissed one of the candidates as being ‘too handsome’, fearing that he would end up breaking his daughter’s heart.

At first, he planned to stage a three-month tournament at his farm in the hope of narrowing down the search.

"Please Stop Calling Me" - Millionaire Changes His Mind, After Putting Up His Virgin Daughter For 'Sale' 8

But after saying he was ‘dying because my phone has been ringing off the hook’, Mr Rotthong decided he would scrap the idea.

However, he has vowed to honour his ‘offer’ to hand the successful suitor the equivalent of £240,000. He said:

‘Interested sons-in-law, please stop calling me. I’m dying because my phone has been ringing off the hook. Let me rest.’

Among them was Premyosapon Khongsai, 28, whose pitch gained 14,000 likes on Facebook.

‘I’m interested. I am 28 years old. My family also grows durian in Trat province. We have over 300 trees … I can weather the sun and the rain. I can drive a 10-wheel truck and tractor. Please consider me, father Anont. Thank you,’ he wrote.

But Mr Rotthong is said to have written him off as being ‘too handsome’ and could end up breaking Karnsita’s heart.

The farmer had earlier highlighted that there are no restrictions on what nationally the successful applicant should be. But his top three requirements are:

1. “He doesn’t have to be that smart – just able to read and write. Please don’t bring your degrees to cluster the house.”
  2. “Hardworking and not lazy.”
  3. “Stingy about money and loves durian.”

"Please Stop Calling Me" - Millionaire Changes His Mind, After Putting Up His Virgin Daughter For 'Sale' 9

His daughter, Karnsita, who helps him run the family business, speaks fluent English and Chinese and is a virgin.

"Mohbad Rejected His Son, Saying He Only Slept With Wunmi Once" – Late Singer's Father

“Mohbad Rejected His Son, Saying He Only Slept With Wunmi Once” – Late Singer’s Father

Women’s Super League: Chelsea Wins Fifth Consecutive WSL Title With 6-0 Victory Over Man Utd

"I Had A Crush On Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter" – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke Reveals [Video]

“I Had A Crush On Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter” – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke Reveals [Video]

Manchester City Star, Phil Foden Wins Premier League Player Of The Season

Manchester City Star, Phil Foden Wins Premier League Player Of The Season

VeryDarkMan Accuses Carter Efe Of Beating His Baby Mama [Video]

VeryDarkMan Accuses Carter Efe Of Beating His Baby Mama [Video]

2027: I Will Step Down And Support Peter Obi — Atiku
Politics18 hours ago

2027: I May Step Down And Support Peter Obi — Atiku

Nicki DaBarbie Regains Her Freedom After 2 Weeks In Jail

Nickie DaBarbie Regains Her Freedom After 2 Weeks In Jail

Seyi Vibez Purchases A New Lamborghini Urus Worth N400 Million [Video]

Seyi Vibez Purchases A New Lamborghini Urus Worth N400 Million [Video]

Chelsea star, Cole Palmer Wins Premier League Young Player of the Season Award

Chelsea star, Cole Palmer Wins Premier League Young Player of the Season Award

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Caught On Camera Beating, Kicking His Ex-Girlfriend, Cassie Ventura [Video]

Queen Wokoma Slams Those Criticizing Her Outfit At Junior Pope’s Burial [Photos]

Skepta Dances To Portable’s New Song ‘Spiderman’ Detailing His Arrest [Video]

Skepta Dances To Portable’s New Song ‘Spiderman’ Detailing His Arrest [Video]

E-Money Threatens Women Who Accused Him Of Having Romantic Affair With Junior Pope’s Wife

"My Ex-Wife Had 21 Miscarriages, She Sent Her Friends To Beat Me Up" - Oritsefemi [Video]

“My Ex-Wife Had 21 Miscarriages, She Sent Her Friends To Beat Me Up” – Oritsefemi [Video]

Photos And Video From Junior Pope's Burial In Enugu

Photos And Video From Junior Pope’s Burial In Enugu

I Accommodated Burna Boy After He Cried To Me During Fight With His Mum - Oritse Femi [Video]

I Accommodated Burna Boy After He Cried To Me During Fight With His Mum – Oritse Femi [Video]

BET Awards 2024: Ayra Starr, Burna Boy, Tems, Asake And Seyi Vibez Bag Nominations [Full List]

Foundation Offers N50 Million To Anyone With Useful Information On Mohbad's Death

Foundation Offers N50 Million To Anyone With Useful Information On Mohbad’s Death

APPLY: FG Unveils Portal For Student Loan Applications