Entertainment

“SARS Kidnapped And Forced Me To Exhaust All My Atm Allowance” – Rapper Ikechukwu [Video]

"SARS Kidnapped And Forced Me To Exhaust All My Atm Allowance" - Rapper Ikechukwu [Video] 3

Nigerian Rapper, Ikechukwu has narrated how he was allegedly kidnapped by men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) and forced to exhaust all the money in his ATM card.

In a video shared on his Instagram page on Thursday, September 5, 2019, Ikechukwu visibly distraught narrated how SARS officers kidnapped him and threatened to kill him if he did not exhaust his bank account

“Was kidnapped by sars last night. Two mins away from my house, taken to Lagos island and made to exhaust my atm allowance or I would be killed and no one would know…Not by armed robbers. But when u are robbed and they are armed fully, 5 ak-47’s. Blows to the head and bundled into a vehicle. Isn’t it the same thing. And then after u will now tell me our govt is working. Things are in place. Bla Bla. Let me tell u now straight up. I don’t care who u are if u are rolling solo in this town and sars get u. Day or night. If they get ur phone. It’s over for u. They don’t have names or numbers on their uniforms,” he said.

According to Ikechukwu, in the process of extorting him, the police officers also tried to rope him in on a burnt truck belonging to them. Expressing his fear, Ikechukwu said he could have been killed and nothing would have happened.

“They literally said to me ” na u burn this our Hilux here yesterday abii”. Acting like they didn’t know who I was and were gonna rope me in anything they felt or do with me what they would. After collecting all the money on Lagos island they start laughing telling me I’m too stubborn that when will I introduce them to don jazzy. Oh, so u know me. One even bragged about working a lot with wazobiafm. Thanx for that info at least now I have a point to start my own investigation. I could’ve been shot and left in the dark space on that dark road. No id no phone. Who would id me? Who would be looking for me for days? Afterall my people saw me enter uber heading home. On the island. Shey im safe.

“Good morning. It’s a good day to be alive. I don’t even know what hashtag to put sef. It’s ok. I recorded a video initially from when I got home last night but it was too long and it made me cry again. So I just said lemme just yan straight no need for at the moment. Just the facts. We are not safe. End of story. Know as u dey take move,” he said.

Watch the video below: