Aisha Tells Buhari Bitter Truth, She’s Most Honest First Lady In Nigerian History – Arewa Youths

The Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (AYCF) has commended Nigeria’s First Lady, Hajiya Aisha Buhari, over her boldness and courage in telling the truth regardless of who is involved including her husband, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Aisha Tells Buhari Bitter Truth, She's Most Honest First Lady In Nigerian History – Arewa Youths 3

In a statement Tuesday night, AYCF President, Yerima Shettima said Aisha has continued to tell her husband the bitter truth, despite the silence of those around him.

According to him, the First Lady is like no other in Nigerian history, adding that she has a reputation for helping people who badly need help.

“Nigeria’s First Lady, Hajiya Aisha Muhammadu Buhari has become a shining example of sincere guardian in today’s Nigeria. It is undeniable that she tells the truth regardless of whose ox is gored.

“The First Lady is a guardian like no other because apart from telling the bitter truth, even to the President – when his aides decide to be silent, she has a reputation for helping people who badly need help.

“Recently, she put smiles on the face of some poor families in Kano. No one thought she would come to the rescue of those Kano families when hope was almost lost.”

ALSO READ: Aisha Buhari Blasts Garba Shehu: ”You Cannot Continue Taking Instruction From Mamman Daura Instead Of President Buhari

Shettima said that no past First Lady had the courage exemplified by Hajiya Buhari in the history of the country by telling the truth without fear or favour.

“Throughout the political history of this nation, Nigeria has never had a First Lady who tells the truth in black and white and without fear or favor like Hajiya Aisha Muhammadu Buhari.

“Even the harshest critic of the First Lady would readily admit that, when it comes to telling the truth in plain language, she is second to none amongst Nigeria’s First Ladies.

“It will not be out of place to celebrate this mother of the Nigerian down-trodden who has given her all, for the development of this nation. A mother who openly and in secret gave her husband, our President, Muhammadu Buhari pieces of advice on knotty issues of socio-economic development without fear or favour.

“Hajiya Aisha Muhammadu Buhari deserves a place in the hall of fame of Nigeria’s political, social and economic history for being bluntly frank and having empathy for the weak and less-privileged in the country.”

KanyiDaily recalls that Aisha Buhari has alleged that two powerful people are frustrating the government of her husband, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Business19 hours ago