A BRT Bus Park located in Oyingbo area of Lagos has been set ablaze by Angry Lagosians.
Angry Lagosians earlier today also set TVC News station on fire.
This latest incident was triggered by the Nigerian Army who sent soldiers to Lekki-VI toll gate where the peaceful protesters sat and opened fire on them.
The death toll from the incident is said to be at 78.
BRT Bus Park in Oyingbo Lagos Set ablaze by Angry Lagosians.#EndSARS #EndBadGoveranceInNigeria #EndPoliceBrutalityinNigeraNOW #lekki #LekkiProtest #LekkiMassacre #LekkiTollGateMassacre pic.twitter.com/A7IftnfXhY
— Kanyi Daily News #EndSARS (@KanyiDaily) October 21, 2020
The Nigerian Army took to Twitter few hours ago and denied shooting at peaceful protesters at Lekki-VI toll gate despite video evidence.
Meanwhile, Kanyi Daily News reported that Lekki-Ikoyi toll gate situated on the Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge was set on fire by yet to be identified persons.
More Lekki Protest News:
- Lekki Massacre: I’m Heartbroken To See The Senseless Brutality Taking Place In Nigeria – Beyonce
- Lekki Massacre: Police Rejects Nine Bodies Of #EndSARS Protesters From Nigerian Army
- Lekki Massacre: Buhari Needs To Go To Jail For Killing #EndSARS Protesters – Imam Of Peace
- Lekki Massacre: African Bar Association To File Criminal Complaints Against Nigerian Government
- Big Sean, Jidenna, Gabrielle Union, And More Reacts To Killing Of #EndSARS Protesters In Nigeria