Entertainment

Burna Boy And Chris Martin Performs “Monster You Made” At BET Hip Hop Awards [Video]

Polular Nigerian artist, Burna Boy gave a remarkable performance of his song “Monsters You Made,” with Coldplay’s lead singer, Chris Martin, on Tuesday night at the 15th annual BET Hip Hop Awards.

Burna Boy And Chris Martin Performs "Monster You Made" At BET Hip Hop Awards [Video] 3

During the performance, Burna Boy sang in front of protest footage with his band who were wearing shirts that read #StopPoliceBrutality, while Chris Martin sang his parts remotely.

The performance was a powerful visual, with Black youths sitting at school desks watching footage of people taking to the streets for the #EndSARS movement in Nigeria, which protests police brutality.

After Burna Boy’s performance, the screen was filled with names of “just a few Nigerians killed by SARS” including Tiamiyu Kazeem, Isaac Mgbe, Ifeoma Abugu and Chibuike Anams.

READ:  Okada Rider Arrested For Rαping 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ondo State

Watch the video below:

“Monsters You Made” appears on Burna Boy’s most recent studio album Twice as Tall, which was endorsed by American rapper and record producer, P. Diddy, as the album of the year.

READ:  Naomi Campbell's Billionaire Boyfriend Gifts Her Spectacular 25 bedroom Home

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 6
Business19 mins ago