Abducted Katsina Students In Zamfara Forest, Kidnappers Talks Through Miyetti Allah – Masari

Katsina State Governor, Aminu Masari has revealed the location of students who were kidnapped from Government Science Secondary School in Kankara.

Abducted Katsina Students In Zamfara Forest, Kidnappers Talks Through Miyetti Allah - Masari 3

KanyiDaily had reported how hundreds of GSS boarding students were abducted by gunmen on Friday night, December 11, 2020, less than 24 hours after President Muhammadu Buhari arrived Katsina for a week long private visit.

While answering questions on BBC Hausa Wednesday night, Governor Masari revealed that he got information that the students were taken to Zamfara forest.

“They kidnapped schoolboys are in Zamfara forests, we have got the information,” he said.

READ:  EFCC Arrests Adeleke Adeyemi For Alleged N800 Million Fraud In Lagos

Also speaking during an interview with Channels Television, the governor denied report that two of the abducted students had been killed.

“It is not true that two students died. I was in school on Saturday and interacted with some of the students who escaped. They did not say any student died,” he said.

“I also interacted with the two students who also escaped later; they did not tell me any of the abducted students died or were killed. The news of the death was speculative. The number of students we have yet to account for is 334, although some students have gone to their parents directly.

READ:  Whiteman Caught On Camera Spitting And Attacking A Black Woman [Video]

Governor Masari also revealed that his administration is in discussions with the suspected abductors through the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN).

“We are discussing through the leadership of MACBAN, Miyetti Allah with those suspected to have carried out the abduction and I had a meeting with the Commissioner of Police and heads of security agencies two or three hours ago,” he said.

“There are talks. It is not about who is in charge, but what is of paramount concern to me as the chief security officer of the state is that these students return home safely and this is what we are talking about.

READ:  Nigerian Man Dragged To Court For Punching US Immigration Officer During His Deportation

“It is natural for patents to be angry, but I as the state governor, I will answer for my deeds here and beyond. So, I am more concerned about the rescue of the children and safety of people of the state.”

KanyiDaily had earlier reported that Governor Masari insisted that the missing students were abducted by local bandits known to them, contrary to the claim of Boko Haram.

On Tuesday, Boko Haram terrorist group had claimed responsibility for the abduction, saying the action was carried out to ‘promote Islam and discourage un-Islamic practices’.

READ:  US President, Donald Trump Comes Under Heavy Attack For Calling Coronavirus A ‘Chinese Virus'

"Don’t Mix Up My Tweets" - Wizkid Denies Shading Davido, Chioma Over Their Wedding
Entertainment6 mins ago

“Don’t Mix Up My Tweets” – Wizkid Denies Shading Davido, Chioma Over Their Wedding

"I’m Praying For Every Understanding Woman" – Wizkid Shades Chioma Ahead Of Wedding To Davido

“I’m Praying For Every Understanding Woman” – Wizkid Shades Chioma Ahead Of Wedding To Davido

"My First Wife Is Gone Forever” – Olakunle Churchill Loses His Grandmother [Video]

“My First Wife Is Gone Forever” – Olakunle Churchill Loses His Grandmother [Video]

"Don't Release Songs Until After Davido And Chioma's Wedding" - Do2dtun Warns Artists

“Don’t Release Songs Until After Davido And Chioma’s Wedding” – Do2dtun Warns Artists

“I Don’t Believe In One Wife, It's Not Our Culture Or Tradition" - Kanayo O Kanayo [Video]

“I Don’t Believe In One Wife, It’s Not Our Culture Or Tradition” – Kanayo O Kanayo [Video]

Laide Bakare Accuses Police Of Dragging Her From Car, Driving Off With Daughter [Video]

''We Will Build A Bigger Church'' - Chris Oyakhilome Reacts As Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church Headquarters 6
News23 hours ago

”We Will Build A Bigger Church” – Chris Oyakhilome Reacts As Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church Headquarters

Yul Edochie Places N1m Bounty On People Plotting To Hurt His Children, Kill Judy Austin

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” - Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” – Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him - Sophia Momodu

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him – Sophia Momodu

Unregistered Tiger Nut Drinks Caused Lagos Cholera Outbreak, Death Toll Rises To 24
Health2 days ago

Sister Of Abuja Cab Driver Accused By Daniella Peters Denies Kidnap Allegations [Video]

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Fubara Appoints Wodo To Replace Wike’s Ally Awuse As Chairman Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Council

Dammy Krane Continues 'Murder' Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

Dammy Krane Continues ‘Murder’ Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja - BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja – BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja
Metro3 days ago

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger - Joe Igbokwe

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger – Joe Igbokwe