Travel

A Nigerian woman identified as Alexandra Tchomte has narrated how she refused leave the country even when opporturnities came for her to relocate to the United States, Canada and other European countries.

Woman Turns Down Opportunities To Live In US, Canada, Europe, Says She Prefers Nigeria 5

In a post shared on her LinkedIn page, Alexandra revealed that she rejected her family’s offer to move to America, Germany, France and Canada, because she prefers to reside in Nigeria.

She said although life became tough after rejecting those offers to live in a better part of the world, but she has no regret as she would choose Nigeria over again.

“After rejecting several opportunities that my family offered me to travel and live in America, France ,Germany and Canada … I chose to live in Nigeria !!!! Gosh it was tough in the beginning !!

READ:  Marriott International Opens Marriott Hotel Melrose Arch and Marriott Executive Apartments in Johannesburg South Africa.

“Have you seen that background that looks like the type of house that lodges zombies in movies ?? I lived there for a while in Nigeria.

”I could not call anybody. Lol I almost tried to ask for help but I am sure my family would have reminded me that among all countries on earth, it is the headquarter of Boko Haram that you chose to live in.

”Today, i have absolutely NO regret and if I were to turn back the ends of time ,I would have still wanted my Nigeria.

”The type of business that you can do in Nigeria as a foreigner, you can’t do it anywhere in the world . I love my Nigeria shahhhh”.

READ:  Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Atiku's Son For Disobeying Order On Children’s Custody

Woman Turns Down Opportunities To Live In US, Canada, Europe, Says She Prefers Nigeria 6

Meanwhile, a popular media personality, Toke Makinwa had come under heavy fire on the social media after claiming she loves dogs more than human beings.

READ:  UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications With Fees 'Non-Refundable'

1 Comment

1 Comment

1. Ola

February 18, 2024 at 2:12 am

Madam done Japa and funding broke ass married man lifestyle. fake people everywhere.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

"Don’t Do Anything To My Baby You Are Carrying” – AY Makun Tells BBNaija’s Alex Amid Pregnancy Claims
Entertainment48 mins ago

“Don’t Do Anything To My Baby You Are Carrying” – AY Makun Tells BBNaija’s Alex Amid Pregnancy Claims

Phyna In Tears As She Demands BBNaija Organisers To Pay Her ₦100m Prize [Video]

Phyna In Tears As She Demands BBNaija Organisers To Pay Her ₦100m Prize [Video]

"I Used To Sell Weed And Alcohol To Sεx Workers" – Gospel Singer, Victor Thompson

“I Used To Sell Weed And Alcohol To Sεx Workers” – Gospel Singer, Victor Thompson

Banky W Expresses Gratitude To God As He Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery [Video]

Banky W Expresses Gratitude To God As He Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery [Video]

DSS Takes Over Emir Of Kano’s Palace Amid Deposition Rumour
News20 hours ago

DSS Takes Over Emir Of Kano’s Palace Amid Deposition Rumour

Drama As Binance Executive, Tigran Gambaryan Slumps In Abuja Court
News20 hours ago

Drama As Binance Executive, Tigran Gambaryan Slumps In Abuja Court

Nigerians React To Sanusi's Reinstatement As Kano Emir After His Dethronement By Ganduje"
News21 hours ago

Nigerians React To Sanusi’s Reinstatement As Kano Emir After His Dethronement By Ganduje

Lamido Sanusi II Reinstated As Kano Emir
News23 hours ago

Lamido Sanusi II Reinstated As Kano Emir, Ganduje’s Four Emirates Dethroned

Police Arrests Man Who Accused E-Money Of Having Affairs With Junior Pope’s Wife

“She No Even Wear Pant” – Ayra Starr's Outfit At Album Listening Party Causes Stir [Video]

“She No Even Wear Pant” – Ayra Starr’s Outfit At Album Listening Party Causes Stir [Video]

"Big Ballers Are Coming To Umunze” – Cubana Chief Priest Consoles Flavour Over His Father’s Death

“Big Ballers Are Coming To Umunze” – Cubana Chief Priest Consoles Flavour Over His Father’s Death

Flavour N'abania Loses His Father, Benjamin Okoli [Video]

Flavour N’abania Loses His Father, Benjamin Okoli [Video]

Ademola Lookman's Hat-Trick Leads Atalanta To Europa League Victory Over Bayer Leverkusen
Sports1 day ago

Ademola Lookman’s Hat-Trick Leads Atalanta To Europa League Victory Over Bayer Leverkusen

Why FG Banned Money Ritüal, Smoking, Crime Scenes In Nollywood Films

Why FG Banned Money Ritüal, Smoking, Crime Scenes In Nollywood Films

"I Have Forgiven Junior Pope For Betraying And Stabbing Me In The Back" - Yul Edochie

“I Have Forgiven Junior Pope For Betraying And Stabbing Me In The Back” – Yul Edochie

Diddy Faces 6th Lawsuit As Model Accuses Him Of Drugging And Sexual Assaulting Her

VeryDarkMan Remanded In Police Custody As He Pleads Not Guilty To Cyberstalking

VeryDarkMan Remanded In Police Custody As He Pleads Not Guilty To Cyberstalking

Serious Fight Breaks Out As Cross River Assembly Impeaches Speaker, Elvert Ayambem [Video]

"Igbo Girls Are Not Good For Marriage, They're Prostitutes And Feminists" - Speed Darlington [Video]

“Igbo Girls Are Not Good For Marriage, They’re Prostitutes And Feminists” – Speed Darlington [Video]

Erigga Announces His Father's Death