Celebrities

“I Want To Commit Suicide” – Nigerian Actress, Ummi Zee-Zee Shares Suicidal Post

Kannywood actress, Ummi Zee-Zee seems to be extremely depressed as she shared a disturbing suicidal post on social media.

"I Want To Commit Suicide" - Nigerian Actress, Ummi Zee-Zee Shares Suicidal Post 3

Zee-Zee, who shared the post on her Instagram page over the weekend, said she is living a miserable life and wants to take her own life.

She, however, asked her followers to put her in their prayers, warning that nonody should ask her why she wants to end her life.

She wrote: “This days I live a MISERABLE life to the extend that I want to commit SUICIDE, but please non of any body should ask me why? All I need from you people is a PRAYER.”

READ:  Senator Elisha Abbo Shares Free Soft Drinks To Members Of His Constituents In Adamawa [Video]

KanyiDaily had also reported how actress Tonto Dike wanted to commit suicide after upcoming actress Onyii Alex snatched her rich sugar daddy and is pregnant for him.

READ:  Ciara And Russell Wilson Welcomes Their Second Child Together, Sings Him ‘Happy Birthday’ [Video]

News1 day ago