Celebrities

Pastor Adeboye Reveal What He Did When His Ex-Girlfriend Visited Him With Her Child

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has revealed what he did when his former lover visited him with her lame child.

Pastor Adeboye made this revelation during the RCCG Annual Convention 2021 is the 69th Annual Convention of the church. Themed: A New Wave of Glory, on day 3 of the RCCG Annual Convention 2021 on Wednesday.

The 79-year-old cleric said before he gave his life to Jesus Christ, he had so many girlfriends, but that there was a particular one he did virtually everything with.

He said: “I told you that before I gave my life to Jesus Christ, I had many, many girlfriends. But among all of them, there was one that I did everything with, and I won’t tell you the details.

“Then, we separated. She went her way; I went my way. We didn’t see for years, and she got married, and I got married.

READ:  Nigerians Reacts As Yul Edochie Deletes Instagram Photos Of Second Wife, Judy Austin

“In the meantime, I got born again. When I was working at the University of Ilorin, looking after our little church there, in the meantime, they transferred her husband also to Ilorin.

“She had given birth to a child that was born lame. Someone told her there is a pastor up there; take your child to him. If he prays for the child, the child will walk. So, she came to the mission house.

“She saw some people at the veranda, and said I want to see the pastor. They said he is inside. And then she came in and saw me. We greeted. Old flames. How are you? Long time, no see. Where have you been?

READ:  Nkem Owoh Aka Osuofia Announces Burial Date For 24-Year-Old Late Daughter

“And then she said I want to see the pastor. And I said yes, can I help you? She said I said I want to see the pastor. I said I am the pastor. She said, you? I said yes. You are the pastor? I said yes. She said you will pray and God will answer?

“She didn’t know that I have already met the Lord Jesus Christ, that old things have passed away, that all things have become new. And we prayed a simple prayer and the child began to walk”.

KanyiDaily recalls that Pastor Adeboye had also opened up about his love for boxing legend, Muhammad Ali, whom he described as his ‘hero’.

READ:  #BBTitans: Housemates Nominate Each Other, Big Brother Says Eviction Won't Hold

Mohbad’s Family Rejects Autopsy Result, Demands Independent Post-Mortem

Mohbad’s Family Rejects Autopsy Result, Demands Independent Post-Mortem

Beautiful Photos From 2024 Ojude Oba Festival Celebration In Ijebu Ode [Videos]
Events5 hours ago

Beautiful Photos From 2024 Ojude Oba Festival Celebration In Ijebu Ode [Videos]

Justin Timberlake Arrested For Driving Under Influence In New York

Justin Timberlake Arrested For Driving Under Influence In New York

Heavy Gunshots As Protesting Youths Chase Rivers LGA Chairman From Secretariat [Video]
Metro8 hours ago

"Fubara Is The Power We Know" – Rivers Youths Chase Wike Agents Away From Council [Video]
Politics8 hours ago

“Fubara Is The Power We Know” – Rivers Youths Chase Wike’s Agents Away From Council [Video]

Portable Accuses Davido Of Using Him To Trend Without Payment, Demands $10,000 [Video]

Ka3na Called Out Over Fake Life, Accused Of Photoshopping Her Name On Private Jet

Uche Maduagwu Tackles Yul Edochie For Advising Men Against Sleeping With Married Women

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]

Nigerians Reacts As Seun Kuti Bows To Greet Will Smith’s Daughter, Willow [Video]

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News1 day ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead