Entertainment

Rema Gains Admission Into UNILAG After His Mum Advised Him To Get A Degree

Nigerian singer and songwriter, Rema has taken to social media to announce that he gained admission into the University of Lagos (UNILAG) to study Creative Arts.

Rema Gains Admission Into UNILAG After His Mum Advised Him To Get A Degree

In a series of posts shared on his Twitter post, Rema said that the reason he was going back to school was because his mother advised him to get a degree.

The singer wrote, “What if I told y’all I got an admission into Unilag? Lol, Mom said I still need to get a degree. oh well, see you guys in class!”

He added that he’d try to drop his forthcoming album before he enters school because he doesn’t want his UNILAG fans to beat him up if he failed to do so.

Rema tweeted, “I will try to drop the album before I enter school. So they’ll not beat me in UNILAG. Plus, I’m in the Creative Art Department.”

READ:  Travis Scott Sets Record Straight, Responds To Kylie Jenner's Cheating Accusation

Rema Gains Admission Into UNILAG After His Mum Advised Him To Get A Degree

KanyiDaily recalls that Rema recently gifted the sum of N2 million to some of his female fans who rocked him on stage in Abuja

READ:  "Age Doesn’t Define Your Maturity, Rumors Don’t Define Who You Are" - Regina Daniels

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News4 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead