Entertainment

Tonto Dikeh Alleges Death Threats As She Cuts Ties With Wale Jana For ‘Scamming’

Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to social media to announce that she has been receiving death threats after she ended her affiliation with Sapphire scents, a perfume brand owned by Wale Jana.

Tonto Dikeh Alleges Death Threats As She Cuts Ties With Wale Jana For 'Scamming'

Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Wale Jana

In a now-deleted post shared on her Instagram page, the actress accused the Sapphire CEO of being a scammer, saying she parted ways with his company in 2020 after realizing the brand’s “dishonest scheme”.

Tonto further stated that she has been receiving death threats and complaints from investors in the brand since 2020 due to her affiliation with the perfume brand.

She, however, apologized to those who have experienced losses as a result of their investment in the company, noting that she was also a victim.

The actress added that 99.9 percent of the brand’s investors came from her and she would work tirelessly with the right authorities to ensure people get their money back.

READ:  24 Persons Burnt To Death After Driver Lost Control And Crashed With Petrol Seller In Jigawa

Tonto Dikeh wrote, “This is a disclaimer and a long overdue apology to all the victims of Wale Jana and his brand.

“I would like to state that I, King Tonto Dikeh, have no affiliation with Wale Jana or his perfume brand any longer.

“I have since 2020 been receiving death threats, complaints and calls about various investments. I am also a victim but I will bring my pride down and say I am sorry for all that has gone wrong.

“One thing you all can’t deny is how I decently/gracefully handle your calls and pacified you to have patience.

READ:  “Beauty Without Brains Is An Empty Vessel” - Caroline Danjuma Bags Doctorate Degree

“I am, however, very aware that over 99.9 percent of their/his investors came from me being their brand ambassador and I am so sorry for this.

“When we get into a contract with a brand, I normally do my background checks properly but I believe I failed here. I sincerely wish everyone well and hope you all recover from your losses!

“Again, I am indeed sorry. I will work tirelessly with the right authorities to ensure you all get justice( money back).”

KanyiDaily recalls that Tonto Dikeh recently celebrated the sixth birthday of her son, King Andre, while announcing that she gifted him a plot of land for real estate in Scotland.

READ:  Gabrielle Union Files $1 million breach of contract Against BET

Senate Pardons, Recalls Senator Abdul Ningi For Three Months Suspension
Politics5 hours ago

Senate Pardons, Recalls Senator Abdul Ningi For Three Months Suspension

Actress Fatima Usman Is Dead

Actress Fatima Usman Is Dead

Chelsea Agree 5-Year Deal With Enzo Maresca As New Manager To Replace Mauricio Pochettino

"If A Man Can Spend N20M On Me Weekly, He Can Get In Between My Legs" – Saida Boj [Video]

“If A Man Can Spend N20M On Me Weekly, He Can Get In Between My Legs” – Saida Boj [Video]

"Women Should Bill A Man 24 Hours After He Collects Their Number" – Saida Boj [Video]

“Women Should Bill A Man 24 Hours After He Collects Their Number” – Saida Boj [Video]

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary [Video]

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary [Video]

"To Gain Followers" - Man Reveals Why He Accused E-Money Of Sleeping With Junior Pope’s Wife

“To Gain Followers” – Man Reveals Why He Accused E-Money Of Sleeping With Junior Pope’s Wife

Davido Acquires New Cadillac Escalade SUV Worth Million Of Naira

Davido Acquires New Cadillac Escalade SUV Worth Million Of Naira

Sophia Momodu Tackles Israel DMW For Claiming Davido Sponsored Imade’s Travels

Sophia Momodu Tackles Israel DMW For Claiming Davido Sponsored Imade’s Travels

Woman Confronts Uche Maduagwu, Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her Sister And Avoiding Responsibility [Video]

Nollywood Director Reginald Ebere Is Dead

Nollywood Director Reginald Ebere Is Dead

Children’s Day: President Tinubu Vows To Help Nigerian Children Realise Their Dreams
News1 day ago

Kogi Government Reacts To Killing Of Two Kidnapped CUSTECH University Students
News1 day ago

Kogi Government Reacts To Killing Of Two Kidnapped CUSTECH University Students

US Actor, Johnny Wactor Shot Dead During Robbery Attack In Los Angeles

US Actor, Johnny Wactor Shot Dead During Robbery Attack In Los Angeles

"Agent Of Darkness, I'm Free From You” – Harrysong Replies Ex-Wife, Alexer Peres

“Agent Of Darkness, I’m Free From You” – Harrysong Replies Ex-Wife, Alexer Peres

Strategies for a profitable gold trading 1
Business1 day ago

Strategies for a profitable gold trading

Harrysong Still Bed Wets, His Mother Had 6 Kids For 6 Different Men - Ex-Wife, Alexer

Harrysong Still Bed Wets, His Mother Had 6 Kids For 6 Different Men – Ex-Wife, Alexer

“I'm Not Happy On This Children’s Day” – Actress Toyin Abraham Addresses Parents

“I’m Not Happy On This Children’s Day” – Actress Toyin Abraham Addresses Parents

Faith Ene Ogwu: The 14-year-old Author Inspiring Young Minds 2
Featured1 day ago

Faith Ene Ogwu: The 14-year-old Author Inspiring Young Minds

Ajayi Crowther University Expels Students Who Beat Colleague To Death Over Phone Theft
Metro1 day ago