Entertainment

People Are Angry & Frustrated With Me Because Of Jobless – Yul Edochie’s Second Wife

Nollywood actress, Judy Austin Muoghalu has offered a prayer to God for ‘jobless people’ who have been criticizing her over marriage to her married colleague, Yul Edochie.

People Are Angry & Frustrated With Me Because Of Jobless - Yul Edochie’s Second Wife

Judy Austin Muoghalu

KanyiDaily recalls that in April, Edochie unveiled his second wife, Judy Austin Muoghalu, and their baby despite still being married to his first wife, May Aligwe, for 17 years with four kids.

After the news broke out about their amorous relationship, the two Nollywood stars became the talk of the town for a lot of Nigerians who slam them at any slightest opportunity.

Reacting on her Instagram page, Judy Austin shared a cryptic post saying that many Nigerians are angry and frustrated due to joblessness in the country.

She wrote, “I understand that a lot of people are jobless… meaning most people are angry and frustrated!! Lord fix them. Amen!! Have a wonderful my bunnies!!!”

READ:  This Year I Want People To Think I Did Blood Money - BBNaija's Mercy Eke

KanyiDaily recalls that Judy Austin Muoghalu had recently shared a video on her TikTok account where she confidently stated that Yul Edochie is her dream job and she doesn’t plan to suffer.

READ:  I own Mohits; Don Jazzy is my artist" D'banj tells Ebony Magazine

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 3
Business38 mins ago