Motivation

How Robbers Who Tried To Slaughter Me Were Chased By Invincible Crowd Of People – Nigerian Man Recounts Wonders Of God

A Nigerian man on Twitter with the name, Gringo @deinnmotei has recounted a near-death robbery incident in which God showed his mighty act of wonders and saved him using an invincible crowd of people.

How Robbers Who Tried To Slaughter Me Were Chased By Invincible Crowd Of People - Nigerian Man Recounts Wonders Of God 3

Nigerian Man Recounts How God Saved His Life After Robbers Tried To Slaughter Him

Gringo recounted in a tweet while reacting to a post by a brand influencer, Diji.

In Diji’s post, he asked his followers to narrate an incident that happened to them which made them believe there is God.

Diji wrote, “What’s that incident that happened to you that made you believe “There’s God”?”.

READ:  Police parade accused female leader of Abuja

In reaction, Gringo took to the comment section of Diji’s post to narrate the incident.

According to him, when the robbers came to their house, he moved his siblings to his room and locked them up while he decided to run out and get help.

He said unfortunately, the robbers caught him and decided to shoot him since he had seen their faces.

Gringo further added that one of the robbers objected to the idea since the sound of a gun could attract attention and they instead, decided to use a knife to kill him by slaughtering.

READ:  Court Gives EFCC Nod To Publish Ike Ekweremadu’s 40 Property For Forfeiture

He noted that while he was led to the kitchen, he decided to put up a fight instead of just being led to the slaughter like a goat.

The man said it was in the process of him struggling with the robbers who had already pinned him to the ground and were strangling him that all of them heard people shouting as though the people were in the compound already.

As a result of this, he disclosed that the robbers took their heels using the fence and cutting the barbwire.

Below is his full narration:

Robbers came to our house with only me and my siblings around (afternoon btw), managed to lock my siblings in my room, and wanted to run out to find help. They caught me and said they couldn’t leave me since I had seen their faces and wanted to gun me down but one suggested that the sound would attract attention and suggested they used knives. We headed towards the kitchen. I thought to myself instead of being led like a goat to slaughter why not put up a fight, after all, it’ll all boil down to the same ending. A very nice and unforgettable right hook to the bastard in front of me and they took me down (3 men).

READ:  Kylie Jenner Is Now The World's Youngest Billionaire At The Age Of 21

Although I was much younger (17) I had the body of like a 20-year-old. We struggled like mad – me kwa no gree. I was pinned to the ground with two holding me down and strangling me.

It got so bad my eyes were open but I was seeing just pitch black. The next thing we heard was people banging on our gate as if a large crowd had gathered. We heard people shouting like they were in the compound already and the robbers got scared and took off – (they got it by jumping the fence, cutting off the barbwire).

I already had blood dripping out of my nose. I managed and crawled to where my siblings were and told them to go open the gate. They got to the gate and no one was there.

Mind you, we lived in a residential area where everyone minds their business covered with fences so the streets can get really quiet and empty.

READ:  Man Finally Returns The N600,000 That Was Mistakenly Sent Into His Account After Battling With His Conscience

They got out and no one was there, like not a soul in sight except one little girl hawking some stuff with a stainless steel pan that had fallen to the ground and the tray hit the ground. The girl was packing her stuff back into the tray when my siblings got out. They sha went to get help and I survived till today.

No one could explain the noise of people banging our gate or the noise of people in our compound all we knew was a girl who fell outside with her stainless steel tray. Could only be God.

Meanwhile, Kanyi Daily reported that a Nigerian lady narrated how a man saved her from being taken to the mortuary after she had an accident.

She said she had stopped breathing and was presumed dead and as a result, was to be taken to the mortuary.

READ:  First-Class UNN Graduate Turned Farmer, Emmanuel Nworie Gets PhD Scholarship In US

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Caught On Camera Beating, Kicking His Ex-Girlfriend, Cassie Ventura [Video]
Entertainment52 mins ago

Queen Wokoma Slams Those Criticizing Her Outfit At Junior Pope’s Burial [Photos]

Skepta Dances To Portable’s New Song ‘Spiderman’ Detailing His Arrest [Video]

Skepta Dances To Portable’s New Song ‘Spiderman’ Detailing His Arrest [Video]

E-Money Threatens Women Who Accused Him Of Having Romantic Affair With Junior Pope’s Wife

"My Ex-Wife Had 21 Miscarriages, She Sent Her Friends To Beat Me Up" - Oritsefemi [Video]

“My Ex-Wife Had 21 Miscarriages, She Sent Her Friends To Beat Me Up” – Oritsefemi [Video]

Photos And Video From Junior Pope's Burial In Enugu

Photos And Video From Junior Pope’s Burial In Enugu

I Accommodated Burna Boy After He Cried To Me During Fight With His Mum - Oritse Femi [Video]

I Accommodated Burna Boy After He Cried To Me During Fight With His Mum – Oritse Femi [Video]

BET Awards 2024: Ayra Starr, Burna Boy, Tems, Asake And Seyi Vibez Bag Nominations [Full List]

Foundation Offers N50 Million To Anyone With Useful Information On Mohbad's Death

Foundation Offers N50 Million To Anyone With Useful Information On Mohbad’s Death

APPLY: FG Unveils Portal For Student Loan Applications
Education1 day ago

APPLY: FG Unveils Portal For Student Loan Applications

Why Autopsy Failed To Reveal Cause Of Mohbad's Death - Pathologist

Why Autopsy Failed To Reveal Cause Of Mohbad’s Death – Pathologist

Trends in Summer Fashion: What's Hot for 2024 4
Business2 days ago

Trends in Summer Fashion: What’s Hot for 2024

Kizz Daniel Admits To Cheating On His Wife, Months After He Was Accused Of Adultery

Chelsea Suffer ‘Painful’ Blow As Reece James Gets Extended Four-Match Ban

Chelsea Suffer ‘Painful’ Blow As Reece James Gets Extended Four-Match Ban

Burna Boy Reveals Names Of Nigerian Artists Who Impacted His Music Career [Video]

"I’ve Been Very Uncomfortable" - Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant In Turkey [Video]

“I’ve Been Very Uncomfortable” – Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant In Turkey [Video]

Portable Releases New Song “Spider Man” Detailing His Arrest Over Car Debt [Listen]

Mayorkun Finally Speaks On Accusations By Nickie Dabarbie Of Money Ritual Attempt

Hundreds Arrested In New Caledonia As France Declares State Of Emergency Over Deadly Protest
World News2 days ago