Entertainment

BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada Reacts After Being Accused Of Dating Married Men For Money

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ifu Ennada has slammed a lady identified as Amarachi Chukwuemeka who accused her of sleeping with married men for money.

BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Reacts After Being Accused Of Dating Married Men For Money

Lady Accuse Ifu Ennada Of Sleeping With Married Men

The young woman had commented on the reality star’s braless photo on Instagram, attributing her success as a businesswoman to dating a married man.

Amarachi alleged that Ifu Ennada sleeps with ”other people’s husband” and that it is the married men that elevated her, threatening the reality start to “deny it and die.”

She wrote, “@ifuennada its equally sleeping with other people’s husband that elevated you. Deny it and die this night. If you have brain you would have known that one is done in secret that showcasing your half baked breast to the whole world.”

BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Reacts After Being Accused Of Dating Married Men For Money

READ:  "Yul Edochie Is My Dream Job, I Won't Suffer" - Second Wife, Judy Austin [Video]

Ifu Ennada Curse Her Critic

Reacting to the allegation, the reality star laid curses on the young woman for linking her” hard work to sleeping with imaginary married men.”

Ifu Ennada wrote; ”Pls how do I deal with people like this. See how someone is tying my hardwork to sleeping with imaginary married men.

“Is it that people truly don’t know or acknowledge how hard I work? Or do I showcase a lifestyle that seems like what I can’t afford?

“All my life I’ve had to work for everything I have, no rich parents and even when I date I don’t date for money. If the few men I dated can write publicly about me, they’d tell you that they never paid my Bills because I was always content with my resources and what my resources could do for me. They’d tell you that I’m my own woman.

“Now this g*dforsaken Amarachi has gone as far as wishing me death. WT actually f*ck guys?

READ:  Davido Introduces Shallipopi To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke [Video]

“Most times when I show skin, it is to advertise my brand, if you’ve followed me long enough you’ll know everything I do is strategic.

“Do I, an adult, not have right over my own body? Why can’t people like this unfollow me if they truly hate my content.

“I swear, I’m sad and angry. If I knew where this b*tch lived, I’d pay her a visit she’d hate but always remember.

“How can a woman say this to me? Do you guys think that I don’t have feelings? I have actually been battling with my mental and physical health these past few weeks, my life has been hell..and I have to somehow deal with this. Guys, I’m tired.

@amarachi.chukwuemeka may pain and suffering never depart from your life. May all your hardwork yield nothing and may your recognition be given to someone else.”

READ:  Popular Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Gbulie Dies After Prolonged Battle With Stroke

BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Reacts After Being Accused Of Dating Married Men For Money

KanyiDaily recalls that Ifu Ennada had recently addressed those criticizing her lifestyle after she described herself as a “child of God with Ashawo vibes”

READ:  DJ Splash was never signed to Marlian Records – Naira Marley

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News8 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead