Shehu Sani Passes Strong Message To Nigerian Youths Over 2023 General Elections

Former Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani has sent a strong message to Nigerian youths ahead of the 2023 general elections.

Shehu Sani Slam Bandits For Killing People & Claiming They’re Not Fighting Religious War

Shehu Sani Speaks To Nigerian Youths Over General Election

In a tweet on his handle on Thursday evening, Sani said the Nigerian youth constitute the majority of the 93 million registered voters.

According to him, the choices now rest with the youth to either take back their country with their hands to live the rest of their lives with solidarity songs.

He wrote, “The Nigerian Youth constitute the majority of the 93 million registered voters. The Choices are yours; to take back your country with your votes or to live the rest of your lives with placards and Aluta solidarity songs and gbosa,gbosa mentality.”

In other news, Kanyi Daily reported that
Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu has suspended the Chairman, Governing Council of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, (RUGIPO), Mr. Banji Alabi.

READ:  Peoples Confessed To Me That Tinubu Should Be Dealt With Over Lagos Godfatherism - El-Rufai

Click to comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 5
Business25 mins ago