Entertainment

Austin Faani Reveals What Happens To Nigerian Women If They Can’t Get A Male Child

Nollywood Filmmaker, Austin Faani Ikechukwu has revealed what happens to Nigerian women if they can’t get a male child for their partners.

In an Instagram post, the movie producer said that having only female children and searching for a male child can cause severe mental illness to woman in Nigeria.

Faani, who is married to  actress Cha Cha Eke, called on the Nigeria Ministry of women affairs, to find ways to sensitize women to stop getting depressed if they can’t get a male child.

He wrote, “Having only female children & searching for a male child can cause a woman severe mental illness in Nigeria.

“Nigeria Ministry of women affairs should find ways to sensitize these women.

“An information relief of sort, therapy maybe for both the man and the woman. Shalom.”

READ:  Davido Spends N68m On TV Sets For His Luxurious Mansion In Banana Island [Video]

Reacting to his post, a fan asked him to also consider a childless woman and advise her accordingly.

In response, Faani said, “Everyone suffers one thing or another, some are broke, some are sick, some are childless etc.

“I shared an assertion on women with only female children in Nigeria. These women need to be re-educated that a male or female child is an equal blessing from God for a definite purpose and not the purpose of their(ignorant women) emotional attachment to the gender. I have a private ideology about female children that I can share with you.

Which is; “Female children have more emotional transaction with their parents than the male children and when you grow old, what you need most is emotional transaction not financial transaction. You can take care of yourself at old age if you make the right decision in your youth. Nigerian women need to be taught a lot just as they are taught to always pray. “

KanyiDaily recalls that Austin Faani had recently dismissed domestic violence claims against him by his wife, Chacha Eke.

READ:  Jonathan Speaks On Rejecting UK Government's Help To Rescue Abducted Chibok Girls

Business19 hours ago