Entertainment

Kemi Olunloyo Ends Rift With Davido, Prays To God To Protect And Give Him Peace

Nigerian Investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo seems to have end her long-time feud with Nigerian superstar, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido.

Kemi Olunloyo Ends Rift With Davido, Prays To God To Protect And Give Him Peace

KanyiDaily recalls that Kemi, the daughter of Oyo State former governor, Victor Olunloyo, was cool with Davido until 2018 when he and his wife, Chioma Rowland had misunderstandings.

The controversial journalist has taken to her Twitter page to alleged that the singer is trying hard to relax from Chioma’s heartbreak.

She wrote “Close pals tell me Davido is trying hard to relax from the Chioma heartbreak by taking Jacuzzi baths for relaxation and posting several belated pictures in jets, parties etc. A close pal, D.B says he will be announcing soon that he has left the relationship and is moving on.”

Reacting to the claim, Davido who was probably angered by Kemi’s tweet, rudely fired back at her, saying she is quite rusty down there.

Old ass woman needs some dick. I can tell it’s been a while, you’re quite rusty down there, and it needs oiling”, the singer responded.

READ:  Chris Brown Congratulates Rihanna On Welcoming Her First Child With ASAP Rocky

Kemi expressed her disappointment in Davido’s tweet and vowed to report him to his father, Deji Adeleke, whom she claimed was her classmate.

I’m in tears as Davido says I need a dick! I’m calling Deji now to report him. DejiAdeleke is a childhood classmate back in the days aka Davido’s father. Omo rada rada being rude to me! His Illiterate fans don’t understand Journalism”, Olunloyo said.

Davido simply commented cheap drugs with funny emojis.

This angered Kemi who called him names and further claimed that Davido late mother, Veronica Adeleke who happened to be her friend back then in the United States, died of drug overuse.

READ:  “I Could Have Dealt With Davido’s Father If I Wanted To, I’ve Dealt With Past Presidents” – Anita Brown

Earlier this year, the journalist revealed that she held a grudge against the singer for calling her unprinted names. She emphasized that it was humiliating and personal to her because she took care of Davido when he was a child.

She wrote: “IT TOOK A VILLAGE TO RAISE DAVIDO.

“Nobody know the hurt of being disgraced in front of 7M on Twitter. It is now 4 years. I can’t let go. I changed your diapers, fed you and 27 yrs later I’m a cheap drug user, mad woman and should go oil my pussy. I haven’t seen David since his mom’s funeral at 10yo.”

“Davido’s fans don’t know my feeling. Many wonder what he’s done to me for years and thought I was just obsessed with him. Now you know. Will you let one big rich musician talk to your mother like that? NO. But it’s OK for Madam Kemi Olunloyo?”

READ:  LASU Final Year Student Commits Suicide Over Her Inability To Pay School Fees

Kemi Olunloyo Ends Her Feud With Davido

Following the altercations in 2018, the journalist has continued to pound on the singer whenever she feels like until today when she bowed to pressure and showered prayers on him.

Taking to her Instagram page on March 1, 2023, Kemi shared old photos of Davido when he was a child, before congratulation and praying that God will always protect and give him peace.

She tweeted, “Congratulation to David Adeleke. May God be with you, protect you and give you peace always. God Bless you, Davido. May he continue to protect you every day.”

READ:  "Don't Kiss Me O" - Lil Kesh Tells Female Fan As They Line Up To Hug Him [Video]

KanyiDaily recalls that Kemi Olunloyo had revealed that her dying wish is to see the three top Nigerian music acts, Davido, Wizkid, and Burna Boy, in a song together.

READ:  Daniel Regha Reveals Why Asake Is Bigger Than Rema

Chelsea star, Cole Palmer Wins Premier League Young Player of the Season Award
Sports33 mins ago

Chelsea star, Cole Palmer Wins Premier League Young Player of the Season Award

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Caught On Camera Beating, Kicking His Ex-Girlfriend, Cassie Ventura [Video]

Queen Wokoma Slams Those Criticizing Her Outfit At Junior Pope’s Burial [Photos]

Skepta Dances To Portable’s New Song ‘Spiderman’ Detailing His Arrest [Video]

Skepta Dances To Portable’s New Song ‘Spiderman’ Detailing His Arrest [Video]

E-Money Threatens Women Who Accused Him Of Having Romantic Affair With Junior Pope’s Wife

"My Ex-Wife Had 21 Miscarriages, She Sent Her Friends To Beat Me Up" - Oritsefemi [Video]

“My Ex-Wife Had 21 Miscarriages, She Sent Her Friends To Beat Me Up” – Oritsefemi [Video]

Photos And Video From Junior Pope's Burial In Enugu

Photos And Video From Junior Pope’s Burial In Enugu

I Accommodated Burna Boy After He Cried To Me During Fight With His Mum - Oritse Femi [Video]

I Accommodated Burna Boy After He Cried To Me During Fight With His Mum – Oritse Femi [Video]

BET Awards 2024: Ayra Starr, Burna Boy, Tems, Asake And Seyi Vibez Bag Nominations [Full List]

Foundation Offers N50 Million To Anyone With Useful Information On Mohbad's Death

Foundation Offers N50 Million To Anyone With Useful Information On Mohbad’s Death

APPLY: FG Unveils Portal For Student Loan Applications
Education1 day ago

APPLY: FG Unveils Portal For Student Loan Applications

Why Autopsy Failed To Reveal Cause Of Mohbad's Death - Pathologist

Why Autopsy Failed To Reveal Cause Of Mohbad’s Death – Pathologist

Trends in Summer Fashion: What's Hot for 2024 1
Business2 days ago

Trends in Summer Fashion: What’s Hot for 2024

Kizz Daniel Admits To Cheating On His Wife, Months After He Was Accused Of Adultery

Chelsea Suffer ‘Painful’ Blow As Reece James Gets Extended Four-Match Ban

Chelsea Suffer ‘Painful’ Blow As Reece James Gets Extended Four-Match Ban

Burna Boy Reveals Names Of Nigerian Artists Who Impacted His Music Career [Video]

"I’ve Been Very Uncomfortable" - Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant In Turkey [Video]

“I’ve Been Very Uncomfortable” – Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant In Turkey [Video]

Portable Releases New Song “Spider Man” Detailing His Arrest Over Car Debt [Listen]

Mayorkun Finally Speaks On Accusations By Nickie Dabarbie Of Money Ritual Attempt

Hundreds Arrested In New Caledonia As France Declares State Of Emergency Over Deadly Protest
World News2 days ago