KanyiDaily recalls that last week, on September 1, Bolanle Ninalowo announced his separation from his wife, Bunmi, marking the second time such an event has occurred during their 16 years of marriage.
Since the announcement, various speculations have arisen concerning the reasons behind this separation, with some reports alleging infidelity while others claim domestic violence played a role in the split.
Reacting on his Instagram story, the movie star made it clear that a true conqueror remains silent and does not feel obligated to justify his personal life choices.
He said that bloggers seeking attention are being hypocritical in their actions, stressing that his marital issues are private matters and not the concern of the public.
Bolanle Ninalowo wrote: “A conqueror doesn’t speak! I owe no one no explanation for my life decisions!! Bloggers are simply hypocrites in thirst for clout!!
“Any interviews circulating of me are old from 6yrs ago which was before I restored the marriage that has now finally ended! Na me dey jubilate, na una dey worry. God wey help me go help una 000…”
KanyiDaily recalls that Bolanle Ninalowo recently made his Hollywood debut after he was featured in the highly-anticipated blockbuster movie, Extraction 2.
Desmond Elliot, who represents Surulere Constituency I in the Lagos State House of Assembly, said…
Grace Ogunleye, the vice-chairman of Ilejemeje Local Government Area, has been kidnapped by gunmen along…
President Bola Tinubu claimed that some powerful people affected by his economic reforms want him…
Nollywood actress Etinosa Idemudia has spoken against the growing habit of celebrities sharing unreplied direct…
A police officer has apologised after he was seen in a video threatening to kill…
Former Kano state governor Rabiu Kwankwaso has denied claims that he is secretly supporting Bola…