PHOTOSPEAKS

10 Types Of Men Who Won’t Marry You

Usually, when a relationship is over, that’s when you look back objectively and face reality. But most times, we can know these things before the relationship even starts. I culled this from Huffington Post, and I think it’s spot on! It’s a list of 10 men who will NOT marry you (and who, in my opinion, you we should not want to marry anyway). It was written by Samantha Daniels, a professional match maker and relationship expert.
Group of men
1.  Mr. “Still Hung Up On His Ex”: We have all been out with this guy. He says he is over his ex, yet at every turn, he talks about her and compares you to her. Please. He is not over her and until he is over her, he is not marrying you.
2.  Mr. “I Am Not Ready For A Serious Relationship Right Now”: This is the guy who dates a lot and then when he gets too close or decides he isn’t interested in you, he uses the excuse that he’s not ready. The question about this guy is this: Is he really not ready, or is that just a convenient excuse to dump you and avoid the commitment?

3.  Mr. “Bigger Better Deal”: You know this guy. He is the one who likes you a lot but is always wondering if there is a better version of you out there, somewhere in the universe. Honestly, do you need to be with the guy who is never going to think that you are good enough to marry?
4.  Mr. “I Hang Out With Guys 15 Years My Junior”: This is the guy who is 47 and a CEO of a company or a big-time executive and all of his contemporaries are married, so his BFFs are 25-year-olds and clubbing it. He is out until 3:00 a.m. several nights a week, looking to pick up and then he kids himself into thinking that when a 25-year-old girl says yes to a date with him, it’s because he is such a good guy, not because she is dreaming of flying private.
5.  Mr. “Still Trying To Figure Out His Career”: If he is 40-plus and having a midlife work crisis, believe me, he is not going to marry you. Men need to be settled in their careers or at least know which direction they are headed on the career front before they can settle down.
6.  Mr. “50-Something And Never Been Married”: This guy is lurking everywhere. He is 50-plus and never married, yet he will swear to you that he is ready. When you ask him why he is still single, he will tell you it’s because he hasn’t met the right one. Then the question becomes that if he hasn’t found her in the hundreds of women he has dated before you, what is going to make you so special that you are going to be his one? Probably nothing.
7.  Mr. “Doesn’t Believe In Monogamy”: This guy thinks he is very avant-garde progressive, but most people will say he is just looking for an excuse to cheat. Do you really want to be with a guy who tells you upfront that he won’t be faithful?
8.  Mr. “All About Me”: This guy is all about himself, 24/7, 365 days a year. Sharing your life with someone is hard enough, so do you really want to sign up to be with someone who is so into himself that they will never even notice you, your wants and your desires?
9.  Mr. “My Kids Are The Only Thing I Care About”: This guy is a tricky one. When you first meet him, he is endearing because you admire how dedicated he is to his children. You think to yourself that you would like to be with a man who is that responsible. However, then you start to see that he doesn’t have any room for you at all because he is only about the kids. If you are going to be with a man with kids, he needs to want to find a place for you, front and center, in his life at least some of the time.
10.  Mr. “Dates Other Women Who Mean Nothing To Him”: This guy is really a commitment-phobe in disguise. Why does he need to date women who mean nothing to him if he is dating you and you supposedly mean something to him? You do the math.
What about you? How many of these men have you met? Or which ones would you add to the list?