PHOTOSPEAKS

Nollywood Thief Yetunde Akilapa Steals Again

Remember Nollywood actress Yetunde Akilapa? She has been disgraced again as she was caught stealing once again.

Nollywood Thief Yetunde Akilapa Steals Again 5

If you dont know Yetunde Akilapa, read about her arrest last two years for possessing 100 master keys HERE, the theft incident on January 2014 where she was almost beaten to death by a mob in Magodo for breaking into a man’s flat with the help of a master key HERE and an update on her HERE.

Nollywood Thief Yetunde Akilapa Steals Again 6

READ ALSO:I Am Not A Thief, My Problem Is Spiritual” – Actress Yetunde Akilapa

The young actress, a few days ago stole from her boss, where she is currently undergoing training in cosmetic makeup.

It was reported that the boss had just brought into the country iPhones, laptops and other gadgets. Later at night after everybody had gone home, Yetunde went back  with a master key.

She gained entrance to the store and took away some iphones, ipads and laptops. On her way out, someone spotted her.

She was detained and later arrested but as usual, she blamed it on the devil and the strange voice she claims she usually hears that urges her to go and steal.

READ ALSO: Nollywood Thief Yetunde Akilapa Say’s She’s Been Delivered From The Spirit Of Stealing

The shop owner, who later rushed to the scene, called in the police who took her away. But two days after, Yetunde was released which made the boss upset. She then called in another set of policemen who have now re-arrested her.

Also Read: Update On Nollywood Actress, Yetunde Akilaja Who Was Beaten And Arrested For Breaking Into A House With Master Keys

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 9
Business35 mins ago