PHOTOSPEAKS

Gov. Almakura recently made a blind man the interim Councillor of Gayam ward of Lafia LGA, Nasarwa State.

PHOTOS Of Blind Man Appointed LG Councilor by Governor Al Makura In Nasarawa State 5

In a bid to show his acceptance and desire to have an inclusive government that would accommodate all the people both able and disable, the Nasarawa Governor, Umaru Tanko Almakura has nominated a visually impaired man representing Gayam ward of Lafia LGA, as IMC Councilor.

Hon. Yunusa Mohammed Liman was recently sworn in as the IMC Councilor Gayam Ward, though blind, had confidently contested for the elected councillorship slot for the same ward in 2013 but lost out at the primaries.

The Photos which was taken few weeks ago but was released online recently, captured Mohammed jumping, shouting, laughing and then cried with tears of joy as the governor revealed he has been nominated to serve his people.

More photos when you continue….

PHOTOS Of Blind Man Appointed LG Councilor by Governor Al Makura In Nasarawa State 6

“I couldn’t believe it when I was told that the Governor wanted to see me until when I heard the voice I’m very familiar with from radio and TV, talking to me and shaking my hands.

“I thank you Your Excellency for this wonderful opportunity given to me to feel the comfort of Governor’s official resident as well as making my dreams come true to serve my community despite my disability (Blindness).

“You shall forever be happy and successful, and shall never regret in your life and in the hereafter,” said Hon. Yunusa.

Nigerians Reacts As Seun Kuti Bows To Greet Will Smith’s Daughter, Willow [Video]
Entertainment1 hour ago

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News15 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 7
Business3 days ago