in

Footballer Dies After Drinking A Glass Of Cold Water At The End Of Match [Photo]

Arsenic in water, for example, can lead to headaches, stomach pains, convulsions, diarrhoea, vomiting, and even death.

A footballer from Peru recently died of a heart attack after drinking a post-match glass of cold water that prompted a rare cardiovascular reflex.

27-year-old Ludwin Florez had just finished playing with his local side Los Rangers in Sullana Province, northwest Peru, when he started to feel unwell and went home, according to local media.

His wife said he then drank a cool glass of water. ‘Shortly afterwards he started to have chest pains so I took him to a nearby clinic, but he died on the way,’ she said.

‘The doctor told me that he suffered a heart attack because he drank too much cold water while his body was still hot.’

It was later revealed that Ludwin suffered a rare cardiovascular reflex.

The condition is considered rare when brought on by drinking a cool liquid, although microbial contaminants in water are known to bring on stomach cramps and other similar conditions.

Arsenic in water, for example, can lead to headaches, stomach pains, convulsions, diarrhoea, vomiting, and even death.

READ  2019 Election: Vote For APC, You Won't Regret It Because I Delivered My Campaign Promises - Buhari

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

PDP Asks Justice Bulkachuwa To Withdraw From Atiku’s Petition At Presidential Election Tribunal

Ngige Reacts As NLC Calls For Nationwide Protest ‘To Embarrass Ngige And His Family Members’