The Board’s Head, Media, and Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin, who made this known in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Monday urged all concerned candidates to check their profiles for the results.
A total of 312, 000 candidates on Saturday, March 14, 2020, sat for the examination in various centres across the country.
To check your 2020 UTME results online and through the SMS method, simply follow the steps listed below.
CHECK YOUR 2020 UTME RESULT ONLINE USING THE JAMB RESULT CHECKING PORTAL
- Go to JAMB UTME e-Registration Portal here: http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility
- When the page loads up, login with your Reg Number/e-Mail and click on the box” Check my results”
- The JAMB portal will show your result on your computer screen if it is available or it will display “You Do Not Have Any Result Yet”.
CHECK YOUR 2020 JAMB RESULT ON YOUR PHONE THROUGH SMS
All JAMB candidates can now send “ RESULT” , through SMS, to 55019 using the same number that was used for registration ( please note that you must have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line). The result would be sent as an SMS shortly after.
The following are the responses can be seen:
- If a student uses a phone number that was not used to register for his or her JAMB , a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
- A JAMB candidate with a result that is ready will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss whoever, your result is … (and the details will be provided).
- If the result of a JAMB candidate is withheld due to one reason or the other , a “Result Withheld” message will be seen by the candidate.
- If a JAMB candidate is given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a JAMB candidate was absent, she/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as the SMS response.
- A JAMB candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be received by a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.