Residents of Badore in Ajah area of Lagos state witnessed an unexpected drama, when a controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo confronted some Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) operatives, accusing them of extorting money from her artiste on three different occasions.

Nigerians Reacts To Drama Between Kemi Olunloyo And SARS Operatives In Lagos [Video] 3

Olunloyo posted videos on her Instagram page that captured the ugly exchange that occurred in front of Ecobank in the Badore, Ahaj area of the state.

The journalist said the SARS operatives stationed in the area have made it a frequent call to stop and search the car of her artiste, Wealth 9ja, on a weekly basis.

Olunloyo said it was the reason she decided to follow him to the studio and sees what plays out when he comes across the security operatives.

READ:  US Cleric, Bishop TD Jakes Traces His Roots To Nigeria, Discovers His Ancestors Were Igbos

When they got there, she was seen engrossed in a heated argument with a SARS officer whom she identified as Officer Kelechi as onlookers taped the drama.

Olunloyo said one of the officers accused her of harassing him after she vowed to have them arrested for extorting Nigerians youths.

Officer Kelechi was personally recording her as she was criticizing the SARS men for trying to search her bag without warrant.

READ:  "I Am A Muslim But Love Reading The Bible" - Girl Who's Picture Was Used For Viral Article Cries Out

Sharing the video on her social media oage, she wrote:

“When we left the studio for a listening session we got in the car & boom at the junction SARS #PoliceNG pulled @iamwealth9ja aside. They visibly caused fear for @Richkjtmusic my son who is American and almost dialed @usinnigeria for his protection. They ordered us out! Then they claim I was harassing them.

“Officer Kelechi taping me was the leader of the team. His beef was that I harassed him and lied that police ever EXTORTED @iamwealth9ja. He also demanded to search my bag saying I was hiding DRUG! I told him he needed a search warrant cos I know my CIVIL RIGHTS,” She wrote.

READ:  "Produce More, Nigeria Has No Money To Import Food" - President Buhari Tells Farmers

Watch the video and see some reactions from social media users below:

READ:  Youths Prevents Defeated APC Candidate From Entering Collation Center In Edo State [Video]

Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu’s Fresh Bail Request, Removal From DSS Custody
News1 hour ago

Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu’s Fresh Bail Request, Removal From DSS Custody

"If There’s More, Confess In Advance” – Bovi Advices Diddy After He Apologized For Assaulting Cassie

“If There’s More, Confess In Advance” – Bovi Advices Diddy After He Apologized For Assaulting Cassie

"I'll Retire As Young Billionaire" - BBNaija Ka3na Brags As She Sales Her Property $900 Million

“I’ll Retire As Young Billionaire” – BBNaija Ka3na Brags As She Sales Her Property $900 Million

Jaywon Slams People Who Are 'Judging' Diddy For Assaulting His Ex-Girlfriend Cassie

Jaywon Slams People Who Are ‘Judging’ Diddy For Assaulting His Ex-Girlfriend Cassie

Iran’s President Ebrahim Raisi, Foreign Minister, 7 Others Confirmed Dead In Helicopter Crash
World News7 hours ago

Caroline Danjuma Addresses Oritsefemi's Claim That She Was Married To Davido’s Late Friend Tagbo

Caroline Danjuma Addresses Oritsefemi’s Claim That She Was Married To Davido’s Late Friend Tagbo

“I Will Never Marry A Man Who Can’t Afford A Cook” BBNaija's Doyin David [Video]

“I Will Never Marry A Man Who Can’t Afford A Cook” – BBNaija’s Doyin David [Video]

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Caught On Camera Beating, Kicking His Ex-Girlfriend, Cassie Ventura [Video]

Sean ”Diddy” Combs apologises after horrific video of him assaulting ex girlfriend Cassie goes viral

Christian Malanga Dead as Government forces foil coup in Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) 4
World News22 hours ago

“I've Collected My Glory Back” – Portable Jubilates As His Former Manager, Stelliza Dies In Car Accident [Video]

“I’ve Collected My Glory Back” – Portable Jubilates As His Former Manager, Stelliza Dies In Car Accident [Video]

Iran President Ebrahim Raisi Feared Dead as helicopter crashes and is yet to be found 5
News24 hours ago

Fans Request Refund Of $50,000 Donations After Korra Obidi Travelled To Hawaii For Vacation

I’m A Godfather To Wizkid, Davido And Burna Boy – Oritsefemi [Video]

I’m A Godfather To Wizkid, Davido And Burna Boy – Oritsefemi [Video]

Oritsefemi Blames Caroline Danjuma For Making Him Marry His Ex-Wife, Nabila Fash [Video]

Oleksandr Usyk Beats Tyson Fury To Become Undisputed Heavyweight Championship [Highlights}
Sports1 day ago

"Mohbad Rejected His Son, Saying He Only Slept With Wunmi Once" – Late Singer's Father

“Mohbad Rejected His Son, Saying He Only Slept With Wunmi Once” – Late Singer’s Father

Women’s Super League: Chelsea Wins Fifth Consecutive WSL Title With 6-0 Victory Over Man Utd

"I Had A Crush On Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter" – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke Reveals [Video]

“I Had A Crush On Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter” – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke Reveals [Video]

Manchester City Star, Phil Foden Wins Premier League Player Of The Season