Pa James Debunks Claims That Funke Akindele Bought Him A House [Video]

Veteran Nollywood actor, Kayode Olasehinde Ajirebi popular known as Pa James, has denied viral report that he was gifted a new house by actress, Funke Akindele.

Pa James Debunks Claims That Funke Akindele Bought Him A House [Video] 3

KanyiDaily recalls that actress, Oluwakemi Adetoro Ojo, had taken to her Instagram page to announce that Funke Akindele has gifted Pa James a new apartment after his house in Lagos State was overrun by flood.

Reacting in a recent video recorded by actor Kunle Afod, the veteran actor debunked the news and clarified that Funke Akindele only paid for an apartment for me to rent for the meantime.

Pa James went ahead to thank Funke along other actors who have helped him in this trying time. He said;

READ:  Meet The Worlds Oldest Model!

“God will keep you for helping me, i didn’t know people cared about me like this….I can’t thank you enough…for doing this to me while i am alive….to my fellow actors, you impressed me…..and thank you to Funke AKindele, i won’t lie she did me well

“Butt i need to clear the air on the reports that she bought me a house,,,while passing on my street this morning, some area boys stopped me and hailed me saying they will visit me in the house Funke Akindele built for me…..and i was shocked….Funke only paid for an apartment for me to rent for the meantime……and i am truly grateful but she didn’t build me a house….”

This is coming just a few days after Media personality, Fadé Ogunro offered to sponsor a male ballet dancer in former education, until he graduates from the university of his choice.

READ:  "70 In Lagos, 7 In Abuja" - Nigeria Records 86 New Cases Of Coronavirus As Total Rises To 627

VeryDarkMan Remanded In Police Custody As He Pleads Not Guilty To Cyberstalking
Celebrities44 mins ago

VeryDarkMan Remanded In Police Custody As He Pleads Not Guilty To Cyberstalking

Serious Fight Breaks Out As Cross River Assembly Impeaches Speaker, Elvert Ayambem [Video]
Politics1 hour ago

"Igbo Girls Are Not Good For Marriage, They're Prostitutes And Feminists" - Speed Darlington [Video]

“Igbo Girls Are Not Good For Marriage, They’re Prostitutes And Feminists” – Speed Darlington [Video]

Erigga Announces His Father's Death

Erigga Announces His Father’s Death

Oritsefemi’s Ex-Wife, Nabila Fash Threatens To Sue Him For Defamation, Threat To Life

Real Reason Why Mauricio Pochettino Left Chelsea By Mutual Consent

Real Reason Why Mauricio Pochettino Left Chelsea By Mutual Consent

"My Husband Has Every Right To Tell Me Not To Go Out” – Actress Anita Joseph

“My Husband Has Every Right To Tell Me Not To Go Out” – Actress Anita Joseph

"You Told Filmmakers Not To Hire Me" - Motilola Akinlami Calls Out Kunle Afod

“You Told Filmmakers Not To Hire Me” – Motilola Akinlami Calls Out Kunle Afod

"No Bow Leg In Our Family" – Mohbad’s Father Insists Wunmi Is Guilty Of Paternity Fraud

“No Bow Leg In Our Family” – Mohbad’s Father Insists Wunmi Is Guilty Of Paternity Fraud

Portable Acquires New Mercedes Benz, Days After His Arrest Over G-Wagon Debt

Portable Acquires New Mercedes Benz, Days After His Arrest Over G-Wagon Debt

I Took Junior Pope Like A Brother But He Stabbed Me In The Back Repeatedly – Yul Edochie

"Don’t Allow Anybody Drag You Into Politics" – Akpabio Tells Davido During Courtesy Visit

“Don’t Allow Anybody Drag You Into Politics” – Akpabio Tells Davido During Courtesy Visit

Spyro Reveals Why He Would Never Be In The Same Room With BBNaija Star, Nengi

Spyro Reveals Why He Would Never Be In The Same Room With BBNaija Star, Nengi

Emdee Tiamiyu Reportedly Deported Back To Nigeria By UK Government

Emdee Tiamiyu Reportedly Deported Back To Nigeria By UK Government

Liverpool Confirms Arne Slot Will Replace Jurgen Klopp As Head Coach

Liverpool Confirms Arne Slot Will Replace Jurgen Klopp As Head Coach

Former Labour Minister, Ajibola Afonja Is Dead

Former Labour Minister, Ajibola Afonja Is Dead

Kehinde Wiley Reacts As Joseph Awuah-Darko Accuses Him Of Sexual Assault

Kehinde Wiley Reacts As Joseph Awuah-Darko Accuses Him Of Sexual Assault

Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu’s Fresh Bail Request, Removal From DSS Custody

Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu’s Fresh Bail Request, Removal From DSS Custody

"If There’s More, Confess In Advance” – Bovi Advices Diddy After He Apologized For Assaulting Cassie

“If There’s More, Confess In Advance” – Bovi Advices Diddy After He Apologized For Assaulting Cassie

"I'll Retire As Young Billionaire" - BBNaija Ka3na Brags As She Sales Her Property $900 Million

“I’ll Retire As Young Billionaire” – BBNaija Ka3na Brags As She Sales Her Property $900 Million