YouTube star, Nicole Thea, who was pregnant with her first child, has died at the age of 24, along with unborn son, whom she and her boyfriend, Global Boga, hoped to name Reign.

Pregnant YouTube Star, Nicole Thea Dies At Age Of 24 Along With Her Unborn Son, Reign 3

The 24-year-old, who lived in London, was just weeks away from her due date and always kept her followers up to date with her pregnancy journey. It is unclear how both Nicole and her unborn son died.

The family of the UK-based Youtube star confirmed the heartbreaking news in an Instagram post on Sunday, July 12, 2020.

“To all Nicole’s friends and supporters it is with great sadness that I have to inform you that Nicole and her son she and Boga named Reign sadly passed away on Saturday morning,” the family’s post read.

READ:  "Jubril/Buhari And Atiku Needs WAEC To Be President Of Nigeria" - Nnamdi Kanu Makes Fresh Revelation

Thea’s family went on to explain that the YouTube star had “pre-scheduled a few YouTube videos and Boga has made the decision to allow them to be aired.”

“As a family we ask that you give us privacy because our hearts are truly broken and we are struggling to cope with what has happened,” they said.

READ:  Buhari's Govt Has Strained, Destroyed Many Marriages - Political Activist, Henry Shield

Thea has over 74.8K subscribers on YouTube. Her most recent video was posted on Sunday and featured the late YouTube star getting ready to do a milk bath.

The 14-minute video was titled “GOT IN A BATH FULL OF MILK! *BTS PREGNANCY SHOOT” and also showcased special moments from Thea’s maternity photoshoot.

READ:  I Almost Cried When I Became Vice President, I Never Wanted To - Goodluck Jonathan

Thea announced her pregnancy on April 19 with a sweet video on Instagram of herself showing off her baby bump while dancing beside Boga.

She wrote: “GOD gave us the biggest blessing yet. I’m finally creating a beautiful little human inside of me. Can’t believe this bubba will be half of me and half of the loml. Honestly, @global_boga has been the best support EVER and GOD made no mistakes making him the father.”

“We are already obsessed with you our little miracle baby,” Thea added. “Thank you for choosing us to be your parents and best friends 🥺.”

One week later, the YouTube star revealed the sex of her baby on the way.

“We are having a bouncing baby boy family,” Thea wrote, adding that her beau “got what he wished for and we actually can’t wait to meet him 🥺😭💙.”

Friends and fans have taken to social media to express their condolences with Thea’s family over the heartbreaking news.

READ:  History Made As Sapir Berman Becomes First Transgender To Officiate Football Match In Israel

Business29 mins ago