A retired Deputy Superintendent of Police identified as Godwin Abah, also known as Goddy Mopol, has been arrested alongside two others for stealing a goat in Owukpa, Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State.

Retired Police Officer Arrested For Stealing Goats To Celebrate Late Mom’s Remembrance In Benue 7

According to Idoma Voice, DSP Godwin allegedly sent ‘his boys’ to steal some goats for him to mark his mother’s one year remembrance.

The two boys ran out of of luck as they they were caught by local vigilante who beat them mercilessly and paraded them including the retired officer.

It was gathared that the vigilante members subsequently handed the three suspects to Orokam divisional police headquarters for further prosecution.

READ:  Chaos In Court As Man Accused Of Murdering Woman Slashes His Own Throat During Murder Trial

Retired Police Officer Arrested For Stealing Goats To Celebrate Late Mom’s Remembrance In Benue 8

Retired Police Officer Arrested For Stealing Goats To Celebrate Late Mom’s Remembrance In Benue 9

KanyiDaily had also reported how a 32-year-old dismissed soldier, Yemi Ayeni, was arrested after he was caught on camera beating up a female police officer who was controlling traffic at a bus-stop in Lagos state.

READ:  EFCC Convicted 2,240 People, Recovered Assets Worth N980 Billion In Five Years – Ibrahim Magu

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 10
Business19 hours ago