Celebrities

Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Release His Wedding Invitation Card With Princess Zahra Bayero

Yusuf Buhari, the only son of President Muhammadu Buhari, has released his wedding invitation card with Princess Zahra Bayero, daughter of Emir of Bichi in Kano State, Nasir Bayero.

The invitation card shows that the grand wedding had been scheduled to hold next Friday, August 20, 2021, at the Bichi Emir palace in Kano state at 1.30 pm.

KanyiDaily recalls that a source had disclosed that the wedding would have already taken place if not for the first lady, Aisha Buhari, who recently returned from a six-month medical trip in Dubai.

The source further explained that due to Aisha’s return to Nigeria a few weeks to Ramadan, the wedding would probably take place after the sallah celebration.

“Now that his mother returned a few weeks to Ramadan [Muslim holy month], it is clear the wedding will take place after Sallah holidays,” the source said.

READ:  “I Never Divorced My Late Husband And Have No Intention Of Remarriage” – BBNaija Ka3na

Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding Card With Zahra Bayero

KanyiDaily recalls that Kano Hisbah Police had last week slammed Yusuf Buhari’s fiancée, Zahra Bayero over photos of her bridal shower gown circulating on social media that exposed her shoulder and arms.

READ:  Tragedy Strikes As Truck Crushes Ogun Monarch To Death Inside 'Keke Napep’

Business17 hours ago