Authorities in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) have listed six Nigerians among the 38 sponsors of Boko Haram and terror activities.
State-run WAM news agency reports that the information was released at the country’s federal cabinet meeting in Abu Dhabi on Monday.
A total of 47 terrorist financiers including 38 foreign individuals and 15 entities were also added to the watch list by the UAE on Monday.
The Nigerians are Abdurrahaman Ado Musa, Salihu Yusuf Adamu, Bashir Ali Yusuf, Muhammed Ibrahim Isa, Ibrahim Ali Alhassan and Surajo Abubakar Muhammad.
The six Nigerian nationals have been previously tried and sentenced in April 2019 for wiring funds to Boko Haram terrorists.
Full List Of Individuals Indicted As Terrorist Financiers:
1. Ahmed Abdulla Mohammed Alshaiba Alnuaimi (UAE)
2. Mohamed Saqer Yousif Saqer Al Zaabi (UAE)
3. Hamad Mohammed Rahmah Humaid Alshamsi (UAE)
4. Saeed Naser Saeed Naser Alteneiji (UAE)
5. Hassan Hussain Tabaja (Lebanon)
6. Adham Hussain Tabaja (Lebanon)
7. Mohammed Ahmed Musaed Saeed (Yemen)
8. Hayder Habeeb Ali (Iraq)
9. Basim Yousuf Hussein Alshaghanbi (Iraq)
10. Sharif Ahmed Sharif Ba Alawi (Yemen)
11. Manoj Sabharwal Om Prakash (India)
12. Rashed Saleh Saleh Al Jarmouzi (Yemen)
13. Naif Nasser Saleh Aljarmouzi (Yemen)
14. Zubiullah Abdul Qahir Durani (Afghanistan)
15. Suliman Saleh Salem Aboulan (Yemen)
16. Adel Ahmed Salem Obaid Ali Badrah (Yemen)
17. Ali Nasser Alaseeri (Saudi Arabia)
18. Fadhl Saleh Salem Altayabi (Yemen)
19. Ashur Omar Ashur Obaidoon (Yemen)
20. Hazem Mohsen Al Farhan (Syria)
21. Mehdi Azizollah Kiasati (Iran)
22. Farshad Jafar Hakemzadeh (Iran)
23. Seyyed Reza Mohmmad Ghasemi (Iran)
24. Mohsen Hassan Kargarhodjat Abadi (Iran)
25. Ibrahim Mahmood Ahmed Mohammed (Iran)
26. Osama Housen Dughaem (Syria)
27. Abdurrahaman Ado Musa (Nigeria)
28. Salihu Yusuf Adamu (Nigeria)
29. Bashir Ali Yusuf (Nigeria)
30. Muhammed Ibrahim Isa (Nigeria)
31. Ibrahim Ali Alhassan (Nigeria)
32. Surajo Abubakar Muhammad (Nigeria)
33. Alaa Abdulrazzaq Ali Khanfurah (Syria)
34. Fadi Said Kamar (Great Britain)
35. Walid Kamel Awad (Saint Kitts and Nevis)
36. Khaled Walid Awad (Saint Kitts and Nevis)
37. Imad Khallak Kantakdzhi (Russia)
38. Mouhammad Ayman Tayseer Rashid Marayat (Jordan)
Full List Of Entities Indicted As Terrorist Financiers:
39. Ray Tracing Trading Co LLC
40. H F Z A Arzoo International FZE
41. Hanan Shipping LLC
42. Four Corners Trading Est
43. Sasco Logistic LLC
44. AlJarmouzi General Trading LLC
45. Al Jarmoozi Cargo & Clearing LLC
46. Al Jarmoozi Transport By Heavy & Light Trucks LLC
47. Naser Aljarmouzi General Trading LLC
48. Naser Aljarmouzi Cargo & Clearing LLC
49. Wave Tech Computer LLC
50. NYBI Trading FZE
51. KCL General Trading FZE
52. Alinma Group
53. Al-Omgy & Bros Money Exchange
KanyiDaily recalls that an Abu Dhabi Federal Court of Appeal had convicted six Nigerians including a Nigerian Government official, over alleged funding of Boko Haram.
President Buhari’s Convoy Wasn’t Attacked By Stone Pelters In Kano – Garba Shehu
The Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu has denied reports that his principal...
Fans Alleges Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Is Pregnant With Her First Child
Nigerian gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo is alleged to be pregnant with her first child following a recent photo she shared...
Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammadu Sunusi Is Dead
The Emir of Dutse in Jigawa State, Nuhu Muhammadu Sanusi has died at age of 78. It was gathered that...
TG Omori Finally Bows To Pressure, Invites Portable For Music Video Shoot
Nigerian cinematographer, ThankGod Omori, popularly known as TG Omori, has finally agreed to shoot a new music video for controversial singer,...
BBTitans: Having A Nonchalant Partner Led To My Eviction – Sandra
Evicted Big Brother Africa Housemate, Sandra Essien has blamed her eviction from the reality show, on pairing with Theo Traw....
BBTitans: Team Maya Wins Flutterwave Task
Apart from the Grand prize, there are always other exciting prizes to win through daily/weekly games organized by brands. Today’s...
Governor Tambuwal’s Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP Presidential Rally In Sokoto
Hajia Aisha Maina, the Special Adviser on Female Education to Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, has died in a stampede....
EFCC: Lawyer Converts To Own Use N10m Belonging To Client
The Uyo Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Tuesday, arraigned one Barrister Utibe Hanson Inem...
CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele Says Banks Will Still Accept Old Naira Notes After Deadline
The Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele has revealed that banks will still accept the old...
Attack On Buhari: The Children They Taught How To Hate Have Grown, Graduated With Distinction – Shehu Sani
Former Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani has reacted to the attack on President Muhammadu Buhari by angry youths who hauled stones...