Metro

Police Arrest Dog For Biting 18-Year-Old University Student’s Penîs In Ondo [Video]

Police have arrested a dog for biting the private part of an 18-year-old university student in Ondo State.

Police Arrest Dog For Biting 18-Year-Old University Student's Penîs In Ondo [Video]

Ondo State Police Command has arrested a Boerboel dog, named Charlie, for biting the private parts of an 18-year-old student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko.

Sadiq Opeyemi, a 100-level student of Animal Science in the institution, was bitten by the unguarded dog owned by another 24-year-old 400-level student of the same department, Abass Olagunju.

An eyewitness said the victim had visited his friend at his residence located around the institution when the dog attacked him and bit his private part before he could be rescued by other students.

READ:  "People Who Say Divorce Is A Sin Will Only Cry When You Get Killed" - Toke Makinwa

The Public Relations Officer of the institution’s Students Union Government, Oluwafemi Adegbeyeni, who confirmed the incident, said that the student had been taken to the hospital for treatment.

“From what I gathered, the student went to visit a friend at Vanilla Villa, around the Permanent Site. Maybe knowingly or unknowingly he was bitten by the unguarded dog. The victim was quickly rushed to a hospital for treatment because the dog bit off part of his private parts,” he said.

“He is currently being treated and still alive and that is the information I got from people who live in the area. The incident happened in the morning and from what we gathered, the dog has been a threat to people living in that area but we have been warning students to secure their dogs. The incident happened outside the school premises.”

READ:  Mide Martins Forced Me To Bleach My Skin After She Insulted And Compared Me To A Monkey - Habibat Jinad

It was gathered that police detectives have arrested the dog and its owner for questioning at a hostel where the incident occurred.

When contacted, the spokesperson of the state police command, Funmi Odulami, confirmed that ” the dog bit the upper thigh of the victim.

“A pit-bull dog known as Charlie, two-year-three-month old, owned by one Abass Olagunju, 24, a 400-level Animal Science student at the Faculty of Agriculture, Adekunle Ajasin University, attacked and bit one Sadiq Opeyemi, 18, 100-level of the same department, at their hostel in Vanilla Villa Permanent Site, Akungba.

“Opeyemi Sadiq, who was running to meet the owner of the dog, was attacked by Charlie. The bite affected the skin of his scrotum. He was immediately rushed to Inland Specialist Hospital, Ikare, where he was treated and discharged.”

READ:  Police Arrests Two Suspects Involved In Killing Of Sokoto Student, Deborah Samuel

Swipe to watch the video of police arresting the dog

KanyiDaily had also reported how a 30-year-old trader was arrested by the police in Ogun state for naming his pet dog ‘Buhari’, and also painting ‘Buhari’ on both sides of the dog.

READ:  Major Christopher Datong Regains Freedom 24 Days After Bandits Abducted Him At NDA

Business20 hours ago