Entertainment

“Four Years In University Is Really Nothing” — Bella Shmurda Replies LASU

Fast-rising Nigerian singer, Bella Shmurda has reacted to a call by the Lagos State University (LASU) for him to return and complete his abandoned undergraduate degree.

"Four Years In University Is Really Nothing" — Bella Shmurda Replies LASU

KanyiDaily recalls that Bella Shmurda had recently revealed that he failed some courses while at LASU, adding that the failure eventually led him to drop out of the institution.

The 25-year-old singer, who also acknowledged his stubbornness, said his decision to quit his education gave him an opportunity to focus on his music career which has now given him money and bragging rights.

Reacting to his tweet on his birthday, LASU celebrated his achievements and urged him to return to the classroom to complete his degree programme because “universities don’t make people rich, only incubate them to find and achieve purpose.”

"Four Years In University Is Really Nothing" — Bella Shmurda Replies LASU

READ:  DJ Chicken Arrested, Car Destroyed After Allegedly Being Involved In Hit-And-Run [Video]

Bella Shmurda Replies LASU

Responding to LASU on Sunday, Schmurda quoted the lyrics from his hit track “Vision 2020,” suggesting that school meant nothing to him.

The 25-year-old singer, who has two extended plays (EP) to his name, argued that he would rather chase after money as the economy is starving.

Bella Shmurda wrote, “Now playing: Four years in @LASUofficial is really nothing. Better get that money. The economy is starving.”

KanyiDaily had reported how Bella Shmurda came under heavy fire on social media after he was seen in a video performing on stage while high on drugs.

READ:  “Na Money Dey Make Woman Fine No Be Love” - Portable Says As He Celebrates His 4th Baby Mama

News1 day ago