“If Atiku Doesn’t Become President, Slap Me Anywhere You See Me” – Reno Omokri Tells Man

Activist, Reno Omokri has expressed utmost confidence that the PDP presidential flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar will certainly emerge winner of the 2023 Presidential election.

"If Atiku Doesn't Become President, Slap Me Anywhere You See Me" - Reno Omokri Tells Man

The former presidential aide while reacting to a tweet from a netizen who vowed to hold him responsible if Atiku fails, gave the Twitter user an express privilege and right to assault him if at the end of the day, Atiku fails to win.

The Twitter user also said he will be voting Atiku Abubakar for president due to the fact that Reno Omokri has been projecting him as the right presidential candidate.

Reno Omokri replying wrote:

“Dear @seun_stats,

Thank you for your vote. To the extent you can vouch for a man, I vouch for HE Atiku. God sparing his life, he won’t fail. I’ve known him since my twenties. And like I said, if he does fail, please slap me ANYWHERE you see me. And you will see me!

#TableShaker”

See the tweet below:

In related news, cybersecurity expert, Charles Awuzie has advised Peter Obi to distance himself from Reno Omokri for the sake of his presidential ambition.

Business19 hours ago