Entertainment

“You Slept With My Ex” – Caroline Danjuma And Toyin Lawani Fights Dirty In Public

Nollywood actress turned businesswoman, Caroline Danjuma and fashion designer, Toyin Lawani have taken to social media to fight each other publicly over ruined relationships and failed marriages.

"You Slept With My Ex" - Caroline Danjuma And Toyin Lawani Fights Dirty In Public

Toyin Lawani And Caroline Danjuma Drags Each Other

Trouble started on Saturday when Caroline took to her Twitter page to call out Toyin who she said was accusing her of ruining her relationship with her ex-lover, Aremo Segun Oniru.

Caroline wrote: “Toyin you keep saying my ex caught me with small boys ???.. yet he let me stay from 2009 to 2016 ?? Girl this is the last time I will address you .. I ain’t afraid of no one except the one that can destroy my soul .. concentrate on your 33 companies.

“Toyin lawani has accused EVERYONE of ruining her relationship with Aremo .. every living thing even if you met her in a week . I ruined your relationship so I can marry him as husband number 2 with my ex husband ???.. is this woman ok ??

Toyin replied saying: “Someone I was with for 11 years you must be sick, you ruined my life but I’m glad I’m not where I used to be, thanks for all you do cause if you didn’t I won’t be where I am today. Go and do the same for yourself, lazy ass, alapamashishe is your ex still not paying ur bills”

READ:  Nigerian Sprinter, Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban Given To Her For Doping

Caroline defended herself saying: “Toyin I did NOT break up your relationship .. rather you did not know your married ex had people giving him info of your movements. I was with you for biz . What the hell is my biz with your affair ???.

Toyin said,Liar liar pants on fire , we all know you say anything to save face , keep coming wit the lies ,lie you aren’t sleeping with him , lie ???????????? Lie you didn’t sleep with my ex , how much did he give you , tell me na ????? Monkey shameless goat.”

“Facts still remain, you slept with him. Stop covering your tracks with lies and lie on your child we were not friends, you never slept on my bed..never cooked food in my house, never cried on my shoulder and never grassed me out. While I protected you”.

Caroline replied. “Toyin you said I should leave you ?? ???. Thought you said In your interview I should face you ..you want to tell Chief things so he won’t pay our kids school fees ??.. should I send you a ride or TF .. abi pj ?? He will be expecting you ?????.. clown.”

READ:  Man Lured A 13 Years Old Boy Into His Room, Stripped Naked And Begged Him For Sex

“When you have been hearing someone chat shit about you since 2009 over a married man but everyone has been saying keep quiet . Still she won’t stop . Toyin I double dare you to say all this infront of your ex , myself and those involved . Triple dare you .

“Another reason he chased you out was because you were staying in his property with your sons dad .. you think he is a fool .. who does not know your gist Toyin .. you want to use this show to act Angel ?? F off … don’t stress me again . Happy Saturday sugar.

Toyin said, “LIE WITH YOUR CHILDRENS NAME THAT IM LYING AND THERES NO TRUTH IN WHAT IM SAYING ,SWEAR YOU DIDNT ACCUSE ME ? SWEAR U DIDNT SLEEP WITH HIM ? JUST DS ONCE & I WILL BELIVE U , IM READY TO SWEAR , u do it let’s see.

Caroline replied, “Toyin has accused me of alllll sorts because of her married lover . Things I have absolutely nothing to do with . She accused OTHERS as well .. Toyin rest .. you LIE too much . Focus on your marriage . FOCUS .”

READ:  Man Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Steal Electric Cables [PHOTOS]

kanyiDaily recalls that Caroline Danjuma and Timaya’s second babymama, Tamara Sinclair had also fought each other on social media over an alleged affair with the singer.

READ:  Carter Efe Drags Sydney Talker For Being Silent Over Khaid’s Health Status [Video]

Tems And Ayra Starr Are Bigger Than Wizkid, Burna Boy, Fela Kuti" - OdumoduBlvck [Video]
Entertainment53 mins ago

Tems And Ayra Starr Are Bigger Than Wizkid, Burna Boy, Fela Kuti” – OdumoduBlvck [Video]

CAAF 2024: Visionary Leaders Set the Stage for Africa’s Climate Future 3
Events2 hours ago

CAAF 2024: Visionary Leaders Set the Stage for Africa’s Climate Future

Davido Drags Sophia Momodu To Court Over Custody Of Their Daughter, Imade Adeleke

CAAF24 Reinforces Africa’s Urgency For Climate Change [Photos] 4
Events4 hours ago

CAAF24 Reinforces Africa’s Urgency For Climate Change [Photos]

Super Eagles Star, Kayode Olanrewaju Assaulted By Ex-Wife During Fight Over Properties

Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She Refused To Join Hollywood

Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She Refused To Join Hollywood

"He Who Finds A Good Woman Findeth A Good Woman" - Speed Darlington Unveils His Lover

“He Who Finds A Good Woman Findeth A Good Woman” – Speed Darlington Unveils His Lover

Davido Reconciles With Lawyer Bobo Ajudua, Enlists Him For His Upcoming Wedding

Davido Reconciles With Lawyer Bobo Ajudua, Enlists Him For His Upcoming Wedding

Cyril Ramaphosa Sworn In For Second Term As South Africa's President
Politics21 hours ago

Cyril Ramaphosa Sworn In For Second Term As South Africa’s President

Phyna Tackles Whitemoney, Denies Receiving Her Remaining BBNaija Prizes

Phyna Tackles Whitemoney, Denies Receiving Her Remaining BBNaija Prizes

"He Will Join Mohbad" - Reactions As Sam Larry Reportedly Involved In Car Accident [Video]

“He Will Join Mohbad” – Reactions As Sam Larry Reportedly Involved In Car Accident [Video]

"I'll Be Richer Than Olamide In Couple Of Years" - Ex-YBNL Signee, Temmie Ovwasa [Video]

“I’ll Be Richer Than Olamide In Couple Of Years” – Ex-YBNL Signee, Temmie Ovwasa [Video]

American Women Scam Nigerian Men, Not The Other Way Around - Caucasian Lady [Video]
Metro1 day ago

American Women Scam Nigerian Men, Not The Other Way Around – Caucasian Lady [Video]

Nkechi Blessing Taunts Ka3na Jones As She Flaunts Her Own Private Jet

Nkechi Blessing Taunts Ka3na Jones As She Flaunts Her Own Private Jet

Mohbad’s Family Rejects Autopsy Result, Demands Independent Post-Mortem

Mohbad’s Family Rejects Autopsy Result, Demands Independent Post-Mortem

Beautiful Photos From 2024 Ojude Oba Festival Celebration In Ijebu Ode [Videos]
Events2 days ago

Beautiful Photos From 2024 Ojude Oba Festival Celebration In Ijebu Ode [Videos]

Justin Timberlake Arrested For Driving Under Influence In New York

Justin Timberlake Arrested For Driving Under Influence In New York

Heavy Gunshots As Protesting Youths Chase Rivers LGA Chairman From Secretariat [Video]
Metro2 days ago

"Fubara Is The Power We Know" – Rivers Youths Chase Wike Agents Away From Council [Video]

“Fubara Is The Power We Know” – Rivers Youths Chase Wike’s Agents Away From Council [Video]

Portable Accuses Davido Of Using Him To Trend Without Payment, Demands $10,000 [Video]