in

Gov Adeleke Denies Sacking 12,000 Workers, 3 Monarchs After Resuming Office

Adeleke said no worker was sacked, rather the state government set up a panel to review their employment.

Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke has denied sacking 12,000 workers and dethroning three monarchs installed by the immediate past governor, Gboyega Oyetola.

Gov Adeleke Denies Sacking 12,000 Workers, 3 Monarchs After Resuming Office

Ademola Adeleke Says He Didn’t Sack 12,000 Workers, 3 Monarchs

KanyiDaily recalls that immediately after his inauguration on Sunday, November 27, Governor Adeleke signed Executive Orders 3, 4, and 5, nullifying the employment of 12,000 workers and dethroning three monarchs, among others.

But while speaking on Rave FM in Osogbo during a talk show programme, “Frank Talk,” the governor’s spokesman, Olawale Rasheed, said Adeleke has neither sacked 12,000 workers nor dethroned any monarch.

According to him, the appointments and employment by the administration of Oyetola will be reviewed to ensure due process.

READ:  Toyin Aimahku Tells Her Own Side Of The Story In The #savemayowa scam scandal [READ]

Rasheed said, “There was never sack of any worker or traditional ruler. We only set up a review panel. It is impossible to sack and put a review panel in place.

“The review panel is to look at the numbers of the people that were employed, due processes of the employment, and qualification among other things.

‘’Before our taking over, there were issues of backdating of employment, even till last year. So order 1-5 will be operationalized by order 6 which are the panels.

“Those that were employed from July 17 till our takeover are still at work presently, they have not been sacked. The staff audit will review the employment. Within 4 hours, Adeleke has dismantled the illegality of 4 months, all the bobby traps he has dismantled them.“

KanyiDaily had also reported how Governor Ademola Adeleke was seen thrilling Osun people with his dance moves on Monday, the first day he resumed office as governor of the state.

READ:  FBI Arrests Another Batch Of 22 Nigerians For Credit Card Scam In US [FULL NAMES]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Olufemi Olaleye

JUST IN: Court Remands Doctor Olufemi Olaleye Over Alleged Rape

Mahmood Yakubu Assures Nigerians: INEC Will Recover From Recent Attacks 3

Mahmood Yakubu Assures Nigerians: INEC Will Recover From Recent Attacks