World News

Trump’s Daughter, Ivanka Says She Won’t Campaign For His 2024 Presidential Bid

Ivanka Trump, the eldest daughter of former United States president, Donald Trump, and a political adviser in his administration, has announced that she would not be involved in the campaign of her father who recently declared his 2024 presidential bid.

Trump's Daughter, Ivanka Says She Won't Campaign For His 2024 Presidential Bid

Ivanka Trump Announces She Won’t Be ‘Involved In Politics’

KanyiDaily recalls that the 76-year-old former president announced his 2024 presidential bid on Tuesday, November 15, 2022, at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.

Reacting to the development in a statement no Tuesday night, Ivanka said she will continue to support her father, but she doesn’t plan to be involved in politics “going forward.”

She wrote, “I love my father very much. This time around, I am choosing to prioritize my young children and the private life we are creating as a family. I do not plan to be involved in politics.”

“While I will always love and support my father, going forward I will do so outside the political arena.

“I am grateful to have had the honor of serving the American people and will always be proud of many of our administration’s accomplishments.”

Ivanka Trump and husband Jared Kushner — who was also a senior adviser to the former president — have three children.

READ:  Afenifere Urges Tinubu to Fulfill Federalism Commitment, Advocates for 2014 National Conference Implementation

Trump's Daughter, Ivanka Says She Won't Campaign For His 2024 Presidential Bid

KanyiDaily recalls that in 2020, Joe Biden defeated Donald Trump and surpassed 270 electoral votes to become the president of the United States.

READ:  NYSC Reacts As Corps Members Engages In Erotic Dance At Orientation Camp [Video]

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News7 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead