Entertainment

Apostle Suleman Proposed To Me 7 Times, Slept With Me While Bleeding, I Lost 3 Pregnancies – Halima Abubakar [Video]

Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar has opened up about her alleged sexual affair with the General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman.

Halima Abubakar Speaks On Her Affairs With Apostle Suleman

KanyiDaily recalls that in 2022, the ailing actress had accused the popular cleric of having an extramarital relationship with her.

Halima and her family also claimed that the Apostle Suleman had caused her to become ill, as she had become significantly weaker and less healthy than before.

Reacting to her several allegations, Apostle Suleman filed a lawsuit against Halima for defamation of his character and demanded N1 billion as aggravated and exemplary damages for libel.

However, it seems the actress is unbothered by the lawsuit as she has granted a live Instagram session with notorious faceless blogger, Gistlover, to spill tea about her affair with the cleric.

Halima revealed that Apostle Suleman first reached out to her on phone to be his friend. They got talking for four months and he sent her 500,000 to show he was serious in his relationship with her.

READ:  "I Have 4 Wife, 27 Children And Still Counting" – Kano Rep Show Off Family During Plenary [Video]

The ailing actress insisted that she never knew Suleman was married as he told her that he was separated. Halima shockingly revealed that she pleaded with him on countless times to reconcile with his wife, but he remained adamant.

Halima claimed that Apostle Suleman proposed to her seven times but she rejected his proposal. Unbothered with the rejection, he involved the actress’s parents in their affair and did an introduction with her.

“Apostle Suleman first reached out to me on the phone to be his friend, we got talking for four months. One day he wired me N500000 to show he was serious and I saw him two weeks after that. I did not know he was married. He told me he was separated. I used to beg him to go and settle with his wife but he said No. He proposed to me more than seven times. He involved my parents and met them for introduction. I never knew he was a Pastor”.

Speaking on their sexual life, Halima revealed that she discovered that everytime they had sex, she would always bleed but since she wasn’t spiritual, she didn’t read meaning to it.

READ:  Rapper Charged With Attempting To Sacrifice His Friend In Order To Join ILLUMINATI

“Every time I had intercourse with Suleman. I used to bleed afterwards. It got to a time I started bleeding everyday and I had a bloated tummy. The blood never stopped and he was still having sex*x with me like that. I didn’t read any meaning to it because I wasn’t a spiritual person and he used to have sex with me during my period so I thought it was normal”.

When Halima was asked if she was ever pregnant for Suleman and why she did not keep the pregnancy, she said, “Yes, I was once pregnant for him. When I lost the baby, he was crying, you would think it’s real because he was shedding tears that I lost his child.

“It’s crazy. I got pregnant three times for him. The last one got me bleeding…I had to take tablets to stop it.”

On how long it took the bleeding to stop, she replied “For four years, I actually just came out since I have been in a long spiritual battle; the blood just stopped rushing, you won’t believe it.

READ:  I’m receiving threats for speaking out about EFCC oppression – Skales

“He was sleeping with me even while I was bleeding. That’s the dangerous part of it, and he was telling me he couldn’t sleep with any other person, that’s why.

“The whole thing took me unaware because I was naive and not a spiritual person. Even when I’m on my period, he does that (sleeps with me),” she said.

To prove herself, Halima shared old photos she took of the clergyman while in a hotel on Valentine’s day. She berated media personality, Daddy Freeze for pitching tent with Suleman, who he is friends with.

Halima added that she had a tattoo of his name on her hand when their relationship was good and when she discovered he was married, he had calmed her down.

“I had a tattoo of Suleman’s name of my hand when the going was good. He never told me he was a pastor. He told me he was a motivational speaker and then a Sunday School teacher. When I later got to know, I asked him if he knew what we were doing was wrong, he said I AM HUMAN”.

READ:  2023: Funke Akindele Confirms She's Named Lagos PDP Deputy Governorship Candidate

Watch the video below:

KanyiDaily recalls that last year, Halima Abubakar had asked Nigerians to hold Apostle Johnson Suleman responsible if anything happens to her.

READ:  Outrage As Bride Walks On Her Kneels At Wedding Reception To Greet Her Guests [Video]

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]
Celebrities53 mins ago

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]

Nigerians Reacts As Seun Kuti Bows To Greet Will Smith’s Daughter, Willow [Video]

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News16 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead