Celebrities

Billionaire Businessman, Obi Cubana Gifts Portable N3m To Support His Music

Billionaire businessman, Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana has gifted N3 million naira to the controversial singer, Portable to support his music.

Obi Cubana Raises Alarm, Says Some People Are Using His Name To Do Bad Things

Obi Cubana Supports Portable With N3m

Portable disclosed this on his official Instagram story on Friday as he shared his chat with the businessman.

Portable had earlier ranted after music director, TG Omori, charged him $50,000 for a video shoot.

The singer had asked what a TG Omori shoot costs.

READ:  "I Might Get Stabbed If I Speak" - Ruger Reveals Why He Left D’Prince's Jonzing World

He was, however, shocked and protested as the video director replied to him “$50,000”.

In the chat, Obi Cubana had promised to sponsor the singer’s music with N3 million.

The billionaire businessman asked the singer if he should send the money in a bit or at once.

In response, Portable said he was okay with any of the choices as he trust the businessman.

READ:  “I’ve Partied All Over The World, I’m Missing Nothing On BBNaija Show” – Princess [Video]

Cubana said, “I wanna send you 3m support. Can I send 1m today and 1m tomorrow, and 1m Monday? Or the 3m together Monday?”.

Portable replied, “Send am Oga me I believe you”.

Oni Cubana

In other news, Kanyi Daily reported that Bingham University in Karu, Nasarawa State has issued a notice banning students from using smartphones.

The notice dated 18th January 2022 informed students that the decision was taken following violations of school policy regarding smartphone use.

READ:  "You Haven’t Learnt Your Lessons, Zoo Is Wide Open For You" - Goya Menor Replies Portable [Video]

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” - Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” – Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him - Sophia Momodu

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him – Sophia Momodu

Unregistered Tiger Nut Drinks Caused Lagos Cholera Outbreak, Death Toll Rises To 24
Health11 hours ago

Sister Of Abuja Cab Driver Accused By Daniella Peters Denies Kidnap Allegations [Video]

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Fubara Appoints Wodo To Replace Wike’s Ally Awuse As Chairman Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Council
Politics15 hours ago

Dammy Krane Continues 'Murder' Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

Dammy Krane Continues ‘Murder’ Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja - BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja – BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja
Metro1 day ago

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger - Joe Igbokwe

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger – Joe Igbokwe

"They Tried To Stop Davido, Chioma’s Wedding But God’s Will Happened" - Cubana Chief Priest [Video]

“They Tried To Stop Davido, Chioma’s Wedding But God’s Will Happened” – Cubana Chief Priest [Video]

The Engagement Ring I Gave Chioma Can Buy 3 Rolls Royce - Davido Brags [Video]

The Engagement Ring I Gave Chioma Can Buy 3 Rolls Royce – Davido Brags [Video]

"I’ll Never Be A 50/50 Man" – IK Osakioduwa Says He'll Never Split Bill With His Wife [Video]

“I’ll Never Be A 50/50 Man” – IK Osakioduwa Says He’ll Never Split Bill With His Wife [Video]

Kano Government Orders Bayero's Eviction From Mini Palace, Demolition Of Building

Kano Government Orders Bayero’s Eviction From Mini Palace, Demolition Of Building

Jaywon Tackles Ayra Starr And Her Supporters For Disrespectful Use Of Their Photo

Bianca Censori Goes Topless In Suspenders For Dinner With Kanye West [Photos]

Bianca Censori Goes Topless In Suspenders For Dinner With Kanye West [Photos]

Kanayo Accuses Angel Unigwe And Her Mother Of Contract Breach, Threatens Disruptions [Video]

“I Have Only 10 Years Left To Look Beautiful” – Kim Kardashian