Celebrities

“I Put My Daughters First” – Justin Dean Says Amidst ‘Fight’ With Korra Obidi Over The Girls

Justin Dean, the American ex-husband of Nigerian dancer, Korra Obidi, has responded to her recent allegations that he was trying to take their two daughters away from her.

"I Put My Daughters First" - Justin Dean Says Amidst 'Fight' With Korra Obidi Over The Girls

Justin Dean Replies Korra Obidi

KanyiDaily recalls that Korra recently revealed that Justin took their daughters from her after the eldest one, June, complained that she was hungry.

According to her, June is used to saying “I’m hungry” “I’m scared” because she recently picked up the phrase along with others.

Korra lamented that her ex-husband has now paid lawyers to begin another round of court battles to get custody of their daughters.

The dancer further narrated the abuse she suffered from Justin when they were together, saying that she fears for the safety of the little girls in their father’s custody.

READ:  Top Celebrities Attends Naming Ceremony Of Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s Son [Photos/Video]

Reacting to Korra’s accusation in his Instagram page, Justin posted a photo with his daughters and expressed how important they are to him.

He made it clear that he will always puts his daughters first even to his own detriment.

Justin further stated that he doesn’t mind if he is hated, but his daughters should be left out of it.

One thing everyone needs to understand about me. I put my daughters first, even to the detriment of myself.

“You want to hate me, then hate me. Just leave them out of it,” Justin wrote.

READ:  Novelist Chimamanda Adichie Accuses US First Lady Melania Trump Of Racism

KanyiDaily recalls Korra Obidi had also shared a video of a police officer at her home after Justin Dean told them their youngest daughter fell down while in her care.

READ:  'You Are The Strongest Woman In This Entire World' - Davido’s Cousin Celebrates Chioma On Her Birthday

"Don’t Do Anything To My Baby You Are Carrying” – AY Makun Tells BBNaija’s Alex Amid Pregnancy Claims
Entertainment1 hour ago

“Don’t Do Anything To My Baby You Are Carrying” – AY Makun Tells BBNaija’s Alex Amid Pregnancy Claims

Phyna In Tears As She Demands BBNaija Organisers To Pay Her ₦100m Prize [Video]

Phyna In Tears As She Demands BBNaija Organisers To Pay Her ₦100m Prize [Video]

"I Used To Sell Weed And Alcohol To Sεx Workers" – Gospel Singer, Victor Thompson

“I Used To Sell Weed And Alcohol To Sεx Workers” – Gospel Singer, Victor Thompson

Banky W Expresses Gratitude To God As He Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery [Video]

Banky W Expresses Gratitude To God As He Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery [Video]

DSS Takes Over Emir Of Kano’s Palace Amid Deposition Rumour
News20 hours ago

DSS Takes Over Emir Of Kano’s Palace Amid Deposition Rumour

Drama As Binance Executive, Tigran Gambaryan Slumps In Abuja Court
News20 hours ago

Drama As Binance Executive, Tigran Gambaryan Slumps In Abuja Court

Nigerians React To Sanusi's Reinstatement As Kano Emir After His Dethronement By Ganduje"
News22 hours ago

Nigerians React To Sanusi’s Reinstatement As Kano Emir After His Dethronement By Ganduje

Lamido Sanusi II Reinstated As Kano Emir
News23 hours ago

Lamido Sanusi II Reinstated As Kano Emir, Ganduje’s Four Emirates Dethroned

Police Arrests Man Who Accused E-Money Of Having Affairs With Junior Pope’s Wife

“She No Even Wear Pant” – Ayra Starr's Outfit At Album Listening Party Causes Stir [Video]

“She No Even Wear Pant” – Ayra Starr’s Outfit At Album Listening Party Causes Stir [Video]

"Big Ballers Are Coming To Umunze” – Cubana Chief Priest Consoles Flavour Over His Father’s Death

“Big Ballers Are Coming To Umunze” – Cubana Chief Priest Consoles Flavour Over His Father’s Death

Flavour N'abania Loses His Father, Benjamin Okoli [Video]

Flavour N’abania Loses His Father, Benjamin Okoli [Video]

Ademola Lookman's Hat-Trick Leads Atalanta To Europa League Victory Over Bayer Leverkusen
Sports1 day ago

Ademola Lookman’s Hat-Trick Leads Atalanta To Europa League Victory Over Bayer Leverkusen

Why FG Banned Money Ritüal, Smoking, Crime Scenes In Nollywood Films

Why FG Banned Money Ritüal, Smoking, Crime Scenes In Nollywood Films

"I Have Forgiven Junior Pope For Betraying And Stabbing Me In The Back" - Yul Edochie

“I Have Forgiven Junior Pope For Betraying And Stabbing Me In The Back” – Yul Edochie

Diddy Faces 6th Lawsuit As Model Accuses Him Of Drugging And Sexual Assaulting Her

VeryDarkMan Remanded In Police Custody As He Pleads Not Guilty To Cyberstalking

VeryDarkMan Remanded In Police Custody As He Pleads Not Guilty To Cyberstalking

Serious Fight Breaks Out As Cross River Assembly Impeaches Speaker, Elvert Ayambem [Video]

"Igbo Girls Are Not Good For Marriage, They're Prostitutes And Feminists" - Speed Darlington [Video]

“Igbo Girls Are Not Good For Marriage, They’re Prostitutes And Feminists” – Speed Darlington [Video]

Erigga Announces His Father's Death