Celebrities

Tomi Arayomi Calls Out Churches That Preaches “Born Again” And Supports Abortion

Nigerian clergyman, Tomi Arayomi has taken to social media to call out churches that contradicts the gospel.

Tomi Arayomi Calls Out Churches That Preaches “Born Again" And Supports Abortion

Tomi Arayomi Slams ‘Born  Again Churches’ Supporting Abortion

In a Twitter post, the clergyman slammed churches that supports abortion and preaches the gospel of being “born again.”

Arayomi wondered how churches that are pro-abortion would be preaching “born again” while advocating against their right to be “born”.

He wrote, “Thinking about churches that support abortion. How do they escape the irony of our entire gospel message. Which is “be born again” whilst simultaneously advocating against their right to be “born?””

READ:  Zubby Michael And Ogbu Johnson Playfully Exchange Blows During Their Time On Set (Video)

KanyiDaily recalls that American superstar, Madonna claims that Jesus Christ supports women having abortions and wants the Catholic Church to change its position on the issue.

READ:  "70 In Lagos, 22 In Abuja" - Nigeria Records 156 New Coronavirus Cases As Total Rises To 64,884

News1 day ago