Lil Wayne Admits: I DRANK SIZZURP because i was sick.

Lil Wayne has admitted he had a substance overdose, which he claims he usually does when his sick…..he admitted drinking a codeine filled drink called Sizzurp in a documentary video shot by one of his friends….

He started off doing cos of one of his role models Pimp C often rapped about it and when he became a celebrity he resorted to it to cope with the pressures that comes with being a celebrity.

Well now he says its over, he dosent do it anymore, because probably he learnt the hard way after his role model Pimp C died from an accidental Sizurp Overdose in 2007.

READ  Deadly bomb blast hits Kuwait mosque after Friday prayers, ISIS claims responsibility

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

OMG you need to see this kid!!!!

Rihanna Boxer Toy Not sure he will see her Again.