PHOTOSPEAKS

Doctors Use Bolt Cutters & Saw to Remove Cock-Ring Stuck on a Man’s P*nis [PHOTOS]

A man who was using a ring to sexually satisfy himself landed in trouble after the ring got stuck on his p*nis.

Doctors Use Bolt Cutters & Saw to Remove Cock-Ring Stuck on a Man's P*nis [PHOTOS] 9

Doctors used bolt cutters, hacksaw and clippers to remove the Cock-ring  which he was using to pleasure himself.

Doctors in Bangkok battled for several hours to cut open the ring.

The man was saved after emergency services had to be called in to take him to the nearest hospital in the area. Horrifying images show the 2ft long boltcutters and a hacksaw used to cut off the small ring.

Doctors Use Bolt Cutters & Saw to Remove Cock-Ring Stuck on a Man's P*nis [PHOTOS] 10

Cock rings are s*x toys used by men who want to maintain erections.

A volunteer rescue worker Jack Bansakul said is quoted as saying:

“The man put the metal alloy ring on his penis for some kind of sex game at home.

Doctors Use Bolt Cutters & Saw to Remove Cock-Ring Stuck on a Man's P*nis [PHOTOS] 11

“I’m not sure if it was one he’d bought from a shop or something he found in the garage.
“But he hadn’t measured himself properly and when his penis expanded he could not remove it.

“He was very worried and in a lot of discomfort,” he continued.

“He called the emergency services and volunteer rescue workers had to take him to hospital. He was in so much pain he couldn’t get there himself.

Doctors Use Bolt Cutters & Saw to Remove Cock-Ring Stuck on a Man's P*nis [PHOTOS] 12

“The doctors used lubrication to try and slide the ring off but it was still stuck.

“They had to use a saw and pliers to stretch the ring and then pull it off,” Jack added.
“He was very sore afterwards and a bit embarrassed but thankful to still be able to use his penis.

s properly.”

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 13
Business31 mins ago