Entertainment

Kanye West Claims Democrats ‘Brainwashed’ Black People And ‘Make Them Abort Their Children’

Kanye West Claims Democrats 'Brainwashed' Black People And 'Make Them Abort Their Children' 3

Award winning rapper, Kanye West says Jesus has freed him from the clutches of the Democratic Party, which he claims has brainwashed the black community into aborting children.

The controversial rapper stated this during an interview with radio host Big Boy while promoting his new Christian-themed album, Jesus Is King.

According to him, black Americans have given up their control and bargaining power by voting en masse for Democrats.

The born-again Christian rapper went on to say that the Democrats promote policies that are harmful to black Americans, including a support for abortion, which ‘lowers their population’.

When asked about his support for President Donald Trump, West explained that he doesn’t believe it is smart for black Americans to vote for Democrats. He added:

“We’re [black Americans] brainwashed out here, bro. Come on, man. This is a free man talking. Democrats had us voting [for] Democrats with food stamps for years. What are you talking about? Guns in the Eighties, taking the fathers out the home, Plan B, lowering our votes, making us abort our children… Thou shall not kill.”

The Plan B Kanye West is referring is a ‘morning-after pill’ which prevents a person from becoming pregnant.

When asked if he was endorsing racism with his support for Trump, West flipped the question around, saying:

“The most racist thing a person can tell me is that I’m supposed to choose something based on my race.”

West also clarified in the interview that he would not tell any black American how to vote, stating:

“I’m not telling nobody to not vote Democrat, I love Obama, I love lemonade, I love Wingstop, I love polos, I love Jordans.”

Kanye West further insisted he wasn’t worried about being ‘cancelled’ over his controversial opinions. He said:

“I’m only afraid of my daddy, God. I done been 15 years. I’m telling you that God is showing you that you can have your own thoughts, bro. I been canceled before there was cancel culture.”

Watch the video below:

Phyna In Tears As She Demands BBNaija Organisers To Pay Her ₦100m Prize [Video]
Celebrities1 hour ago

Phyna In Tears As She Demands BBNaija Organisers To Pay Her ₦100m Prize [Video]

"I Used To Sell Weed And Alcohol To Sεx Workers" – Gospel Singer, Victor Thompson

“I Used To Sell Weed And Alcohol To Sεx Workers” – Gospel Singer, Victor Thompson

Banky W Expresses Gratitude To God As He Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery [Video]

Banky W Expresses Gratitude To God As He Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery [Video]

DSS Takes Over Emir Of Kano’s Palace Amid Deposition Rumour
News18 hours ago

DSS Takes Over Emir Of Kano’s Palace Amid Deposition Rumour

Drama As Binance Executive, Tigran Gambaryan Slumps In Abuja Court
News18 hours ago

Drama As Binance Executive, Tigran Gambaryan Slumps In Abuja Court

Nigerians React To Sanusi's Reinstatement As Kano Emir After His Dethronement By Ganduje"
News20 hours ago

Nigerians React To Sanusi’s Reinstatement As Kano Emir After His Dethronement By Ganduje

Lamido Sanusi II Reinstated As Kano Emir
News21 hours ago

Lamido Sanusi II Reinstated As Kano Emir, Ganduje’s Four Emirates Dethroned

Police Arrests Man Who Accused E-Money Of Having Affairs With Junior Pope’s Wife

“She No Even Wear Pant” – Ayra Starr's Outfit At Album Listening Party Causes Stir [Video]

“She No Even Wear Pant” – Ayra Starr’s Outfit At Album Listening Party Causes Stir [Video]

"Big Ballers Are Coming To Umunze” – Cubana Chief Priest Consoles Flavour Over His Father’s Death

“Big Ballers Are Coming To Umunze” – Cubana Chief Priest Consoles Flavour Over His Father’s Death

Flavour N'abania Loses His Father, Benjamin Okoli [Video]

Flavour N’abania Loses His Father, Benjamin Okoli [Video]

Ademola Lookman's Hat-Trick Leads Atalanta To Europa League Victory Over Bayer Leverkusen
Sports1 day ago

Ademola Lookman’s Hat-Trick Leads Atalanta To Europa League Victory Over Bayer Leverkusen

Why FG Banned Money Ritüal, Smoking, Crime Scenes In Nollywood Films

Why FG Banned Money Ritüal, Smoking, Crime Scenes In Nollywood Films

"I Have Forgiven Junior Pope For Betraying And Stabbing Me In The Back" - Yul Edochie

“I Have Forgiven Junior Pope For Betraying And Stabbing Me In The Back” – Yul Edochie

Diddy Faces 6th Lawsuit As Model Accuses Him Of Drugging And Sexual Assaulting Her

VeryDarkMan Remanded In Police Custody As He Pleads Not Guilty To Cyberstalking

VeryDarkMan Remanded In Police Custody As He Pleads Not Guilty To Cyberstalking

Serious Fight Breaks Out As Cross River Assembly Impeaches Speaker, Elvert Ayambem [Video]

"Igbo Girls Are Not Good For Marriage, They're Prostitutes And Feminists" - Speed Darlington [Video]

“Igbo Girls Are Not Good For Marriage, They’re Prostitutes And Feminists” – Speed Darlington [Video]

Erigga Announces His Father's Death

Erigga Announces His Father’s Death

Oritsefemi’s Ex-Wife, Nabila Fash Threatens To Sue Him For Defamation, Threat To Life