Entertainment

American female rapper, Cardi B has shared a complete naked photo of the first lady of the United States of America, Melania Trump, on her social media page after being slammed by a political correspondent, DeAnna Lorraine.

Cardi B Shares Complete Naked Photo Of Melania Trump After Political Correspondent Slammed Her 3

The drama stated after the sitting First Lady gave a speech at the Republican National Convention, endorsing her husband Donald Trump‘s bid for a second term in office.

Reacting to the speech, DeAnna Lorraine seized the moment to use Melania to jab Cardi B, who has been receiving praise and backlash for her raunchy ‘WAP’ music video featuring Megan Thee Stallion.

“America needs far more women like Melania Trump and far less like Cardi B,”the politician tweeted.

READ:  PHOTOS: Speaker, Gbajabiamila Wears Bullet Proof Vest For Independence Day Celebration

It didn’t take long before the rapper fired back on Twitter with a seemingly serious question: “Didn’t she used to sell that Wap?”

After insinuating that Melania used to sell WAP, which stands for “Wet Ass Pussy”, Cardi B followed up her claim with a complete nude photo of the First Lady.

“This pic giving me “ yea you fuckin wit some wet ass pussy “ vibes …just saying🤷🏽‍♀️,” she captioned the photo.

READ:  Janemena File Petition Against Tonto Dikeh, Demands Apology And N500m Compensation

Cardi B has always been vocal and critical of President Trump’s style of leadership.

KanyiDaily recalls that following the killing of Iran’s General Qasem Soleimani in an airstrike that was ordered by Trump, Cardi B said that she will file for Nigerian citizenship because of what she described as a ‘dump move’ by President Trump.

READ:  Judy Austin Attacked For Consoling Husband, Yul Edochie Over His Son's Death

News1 day ago