Celebrities

Rihanna’s Father Tested Positive For Coronavirus; Now Cured After She Came Through For Him

Rihanna’s father- Ronald Fenty revealed how the singer-Rihana came through for him after he tested positive for Coronavirus.

Rihanna's Father Tested Positive For Coronavirus; Now Cured After She Came Through For Him 9

Ronald Fenty, 66, who has had an unstable relationship with his daughter said he feared for his life after battling coronavirus.

He disclosed that Rihanna did everything possible to make sure he beat the virus and even had to send a ventilator for him to have on hand at his Caribbean home after she heard the news.

READ: Rihanna Sues Her Own Father, Files $75 million Lawsuit Against Him For Exploiting Her Name

Rihanna's Father Tested Positive For Coronavirus; Now Cured After She Came Through For Him 10

Speaking in an interview with The Sun, the 66-year-old Barbados-native said:

My daughter, Robyn – Rihanna was checking in on me every day. I feared the worst. I thought I was going to die, honestly.

READ: Rihanna Sends President Trump A Legal Warning About Using Her Music In His Political Rallies

Rihanna's Father Tested Positive For Coronavirus; Now Cured After She Came Through For Him 11

Talking about his symptoms, he said:

I got a fever up inside of my nose, I had a fever across my lips, it was just a lot of fever, he reminisced. It resulted in him being quarantined at an isolation center where he says he was able to make a full recovery just after 14 days.

I have to say, ‘I love you so much, Robyn-Rihanna, she did so much for me. I appreciate everything she has done.

READ: Dream Comes True As Rihanna Follows A Nigerian Model Who Wants To Model For Fenty In Instagram

Rihanna's Father Tested Positive For Coronavirus; Now Cured After She Came Through For Him 12

The 66-year-old who has been declared “virus-free” warned everybody to stay home as the number of cases continues to spike up.

This is a serious situation. More serious than people realize. Please stay home.

CHECK OUT: Drake kisses Rihanna while presenting Award to her at MTV Video Music Awards [PHOTOS]

KanyiDaily.com had earlier reported that Saudi Arabia’s King And Crown Prince has been forced into Isolation After 150 family members tested positive for coronavirus

"I’m Praying For Every Understanding Woman" – Wizkid Shades Chioma Ahead Of Wedding To Davido

“I’m Praying For Every Understanding Woman” – Wizkid Shades Chioma Ahead Of Wedding To Davido

"My First Wife Is Gone Forever” – Olakunle Churchill Loses His Grandmother [Video]

“My First Wife Is Gone Forever” – Olakunle Churchill Loses His Grandmother [Video]

"Don't Release Songs Until After Davido And Chioma's Wedding" - Do2dtun Warns Artists

“Don’t Release Songs Until After Davido And Chioma’s Wedding” – Do2dtun Warns Artists

“I Don’t Believe In One Wife, It's Not Our Culture Or Tradition" - Kanayo O Kanayo [Video]

“I Don’t Believe In One Wife, It’s Not Our Culture Or Tradition” – Kanayo O Kanayo [Video]

Laide Bakare Accuses Police Of Dragging Her From Car, Driving Off With Daughter [Video]

''We Will Build A Bigger Church'' - Chris Oyakhilome Reacts As Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church Headquarters 13
News22 hours ago

”We Will Build A Bigger Church” – Chris Oyakhilome Reacts As Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church Headquarters

Yul Edochie Places N1m Bounty On People Plotting To Hurt His Children, Kill Judy Austin

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” - Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” – Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him - Sophia Momodu

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him – Sophia Momodu

Unregistered Tiger Nut Drinks Caused Lagos Cholera Outbreak, Death Toll Rises To 24
Health2 days ago

Sister Of Abuja Cab Driver Accused By Daniella Peters Denies Kidnap Allegations [Video]

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Fubara Appoints Wodo To Replace Wike’s Ally Awuse As Chairman Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Council

Dammy Krane Continues 'Murder' Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

Dammy Krane Continues ‘Murder’ Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja - BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja – BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja
Metro3 days ago

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger - Joe Igbokwe

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger – Joe Igbokwe

"They Tried To Stop Davido, Chioma’s Wedding But God’s Will Happened" - Cubana Chief Priest [Video]

“They Tried To Stop Davido, Chioma’s Wedding But God’s Will Happened” – Cubana Chief Priest [Video]