A female soldier identified as Mamman H has been caught on camera assaulting a physically challenged man, Adedeji Abolade, for scolding her son in the Mokola area of Ibadan, Oyo State.

Female Soldier Assaults Disabled Man For Scolding Her Child Who Wanted To Cross Ibadan Expressway Alone 3

In the viral video circulating on the social media, the female soldier attached to the Letmuck Barracks, was seen beating and slapping Abolade, who was on crutches.

Narrating his ordeal to PUNCH, the disabled man his issue with the military woman started on Wednesday when he cautioned her four-year-old son for attempting to cross the expressway alone.

“On Wednesday when I was taking my children to school, a child jumped on the expressway to cross the road. Luckily, I was not speeding, so I came out and asked around who the mother of the boy was. No one answered until one guy said he knew his mother, but we didn’t see her. I warned the boy not to cross the road alone again.

“This morning (Thursday) around 7.30am when I was taking my children to school, the soldier and five other people waylaid my vehicle. When I got to the area, she dragged me out of the car and they started hitting me. As they were beating me, I was shouting for help and when it got to a stage, people took me from her and I was able to take my children to school.

READ:  Nigerian Professor Claims He Has Discovered The Cure For Coronavirus And Lassa Fever

“On my way back, she was now fully kitted in her uniform. Immediately she sighted me, she started beating me again. I told my daughter to start recording; the other people wanted to join in beating me, but when they saw that they were being recorded, they dragged her from there.”

The victim said he was ill before the attack, adding that the assault worsened his health condition. He noted that when he attempted to report the matter at the Mokola Police Station, he was referred to the military police.

“I went to the Letmuck Barracks where she was attached to and the person I met at the gate identified her. But when we got to the military police unit inside the barracks, one Balogun made me walk several kilometres in the name of looking for the soldier and later claimed that she was an unknown soldier.

READ:  "I Don't Want To Destroy My Legacy" - Davido Reveals Why He Won't Join Politics Now

“I want justice to be served because I am in serious pain. I have been to the hospital to get treatment,” he said.

When contacted, the Public Relations Officer of the 2 Division, Col. Hassan Mohammed, refused to comment on the matter, saying Punch correspondent did not witness the incident.

“You’re not in Ibadan, how did you know it happened in Ibadan? People cook stories; this is a social media era. It’s not something I can work on. If you’re an eyewitness, it’s a different case. Anybody can claim a victim. Call the eyewitness of this case and let him come and see me in the office,” he said.

READ:  FRSC Official Beaten Up Publicly And Dragged On The Road By Armed Policemen In Kano [Photos]

Watch the video below:

This is coming just a week after some soldiers assaulted a young lady identified as Olaide Oluwo for walking past them without greeting in Lagos State.

READ:  Nigerian Lady With Coronavirus Attended UK Summit With Canadian Prime Minister’s Wife - Ayobami

Senate Pardons, Recalls Senator Abdul Ningi For Three Months Suspension
Politics8 hours ago

Senate Pardons, Recalls Senator Abdul Ningi For Three Months Suspension

Actress Fatima Usman Is Dead

Actress Fatima Usman Is Dead

Chelsea Agree 5-Year Deal With Enzo Maresca As New Manager To Replace Mauricio Pochettino

"If A Man Can Spend N20M On Me Weekly, He Can Get In Between My Legs" – Saida Boj [Video]

“If A Man Can Spend N20M On Me Weekly, He Can Get In Between My Legs” – Saida Boj [Video]

"Women Should Bill A Man 24 Hours After He Collects Their Number" – Saida Boj [Video]

“Women Should Bill A Man 24 Hours After He Collects Their Number” – Saida Boj [Video]

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary [Video]

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary [Video]

"To Gain Followers" - Man Reveals Why He Accused E-Money Of Sleeping With Junior Pope’s Wife

“To Gain Followers” – Man Reveals Why He Accused E-Money Of Sleeping With Junior Pope’s Wife

Davido Acquires New Cadillac Escalade SUV Worth Million Of Naira

Davido Acquires New Cadillac Escalade SUV Worth Million Of Naira

Sophia Momodu Tackles Israel DMW For Claiming Davido Sponsored Imade’s Travels

Sophia Momodu Tackles Israel DMW For Claiming Davido Sponsored Imade’s Travels

Woman Confronts Uche Maduagwu, Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her Sister And Avoiding Responsibility [Video]

Nollywood Director Reginald Ebere Is Dead

Nollywood Director Reginald Ebere Is Dead

Children’s Day: President Tinubu Vows To Help Nigerian Children Realise Their Dreams
News1 day ago

Kogi Government Reacts To Killing Of Two Kidnapped CUSTECH University Students
News1 day ago

Kogi Government Reacts To Killing Of Two Kidnapped CUSTECH University Students

US Actor, Johnny Wactor Shot Dead During Robbery Attack In Los Angeles

US Actor, Johnny Wactor Shot Dead During Robbery Attack In Los Angeles

"Agent Of Darkness, I'm Free From You” – Harrysong Replies Ex-Wife, Alexer Peres

“Agent Of Darkness, I’m Free From You” – Harrysong Replies Ex-Wife, Alexer Peres

Strategies for a profitable gold trading 4
Business2 days ago

Strategies for a profitable gold trading

Harrysong Still Bed Wets, His Mother Had 6 Kids For 6 Different Men - Ex-Wife, Alexer

Harrysong Still Bed Wets, His Mother Had 6 Kids For 6 Different Men – Ex-Wife, Alexer

“I'm Not Happy On This Children’s Day” – Actress Toyin Abraham Addresses Parents

“I’m Not Happy On This Children’s Day” – Actress Toyin Abraham Addresses Parents

Faith Ene Ogwu: The 14-year-old Author Inspiring Young Minds 5
Featured2 days ago

Faith Ene Ogwu: The 14-year-old Author Inspiring Young Minds

Ajayi Crowther University Expels Students Who Beat Colleague To Death Over Phone Theft
Metro2 days ago